Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rocky McIntosh: Ready or Almost there?

Taylor 21

How about the game he played tonight? He was all over the field. Our linebackers are sick ! Hopefully Marcus will heal up quick. Do you guys think hes ready now, or still has some learning to do. I think he has the run stopping down, coverage is a little iffy, but that one play where he knocked the ball away was good. Almost intercepted it also.

How about the game he played tonight? He was all over the field. Our linebackers are sick ! Hopefully Marcus will heal up quick.

I am still picking my jaw up off the floor after watching Rocky Mac.. I had no idea he had the quickness and instincts that actually looked more impressive than Lavar Arrington's in his prime..:2cents:

taylor4ij6.jpg

:cheers:

:dallasuck

more impressive than lavar in his prime? wow. i missed the first half, but he was THAT good? or is that the just the good ol' extremeskin exaggeration? ;)

yea, he really was that good tonight, I mean it seems like in every single play he was involved in, the commentators said his name so many times.

okay i just saw highlights. that last drive by the steelers at the end of the first half, they just showed. and every single play, rocky was the primary reason that on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down that they did not get in the end zone. WOW. he was impressive if not amazing on that drive that i saw. i've always liked rocky, since i've seen him as a freshman with sean taylor on his defense.

If Rocky is half the player he's looked like the first two weeks -- and I only saw highlights tonight so far -- it validates why we moved up to secure the best possible prospect instead of maximizing picks. Quality is always better than quanitity unless you are entirely rebuilding.

Archived