Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2007 Training Camp - Day 2 - Morning (Final)

JimmiJo

Blah on the Blades and Tyler injuries. Hope they are ok
Hope the young guys are all right.... nothing keeps from having a good nights sleep like Training Camp injuries...

I said this earlier...we as fans need to be ready for this...this is going to be a PHYSICAL camp. This is going to happen, lets just hope none of them turn out to be serious.:logo:

Man, you guys are doing a great job!!! We have the best at ES :)

Guess they're saving the deep balls for round two ;)

I want to know how McIntosh and Lloyd are doing and am hoping Landry gets there soon.

Keep 'em flying, boyz. :applause:

Happy Birthday Chris. :cheers:

A Question: Who is standing out at corner? Aside from the starters, who's making plays and who's on the fast track to making the squad?

A Comment: I may be alone here, but is it possible to post your reviews before the audio and pics are put up? I keep checking every 10 minutes for the write ups (the highlight for me, but I guess I'm old school). It drives me crazy hanging on until finally, I get the long-awaited news.

Just my :2cents:. It's all about the reporting, baby!

A Question: Who is standing out at corner? Aside from the starters, who's making plays and who's on the fast track to making the squad?

A Comment: I may be alone here, but is it possible to post your reviews before the audio and pics are put up? I keep checking every 10 minutes for the write ups (the highlight for me, but I guess I'm old school). It drives me crazy hanging on until finally, I get the long-awaited news.

Just my :2cents:. It's all about the reporting, baby!

The reason we put the audio and pics up first is that we can do it quickly. The write-ups take more time because they have to be written :) And that takes more time than you think. Putting the audio and pics up first gets you 'something' fast so you can be looking/listening to that stuff while they work through putting together their thoughts.

Happy B-Day! Chris!!!!

Enjoy that second practice!:laugh:

Nice that Whittiker is getting the reps...that could help later in the year.:2cents:

Was Wade hypnotized by MURF glistening while he was doing that interview? That dude was GASPING for air!

Nice job guys.:logo:

Archived