Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaRon Landry's Madden Rating

LB Dizzle

Looks like I picked the wrong time to stop playing Madden. :doh:

Well, I'm now 41, I had to stop some time. :)

You dont ever have to do anything you dont WANT to do :silly:, i'll play till i die, if they keep making it that long lol

You dont ever have to do anything you dont WANT to do :silly:, i'll play till i die, if they keep making it that long lol
True. I just can't seem to keep up with most of these kids online that are now using glitch plays that they payed for and all kinds of other gimmicks that have just taken the fun out of playing online.

I was very good a couple of years ago. But,I would have to devote alot of time and sleepless nights to compete with some of the BS that goes on now.

True. I just can't seem to keep up with most of these kids online that are now using glitch plays that they payed for and all kinds of other gimmicks that have just taken the fun out of playing online.

I was very good a couple of years ago. But,I would have to devote alot of time and sleepless nights to compete with some of the BS that goes on now.

I know what you mean my man. I know. It got reaaal bad with Madden 07 on the 360. Man oh man. I gave up playing online in that one. Way too many glitchers. I friggin couldn't even use Portis to compete... had to use Duckett for crying out loud. Portis was alright on third downs though.

I basically stopped playing that way earlier than I usually do. I mustered up a winning record but it was like a 55% winning percentage whereas I'm usually at 70%. It's just I refuse to glitch and this time it was just too hard to play fair. I would end up angry and frustrated, even after a win... just not worth playing anymore.

Hopefully they fixed this all up with 08. Hopefully...

I cant wait to bring this guy up close to the line and blitz the heck out of him. Its funny i currently have a season now and i drafted a similar guy to Landry. hes got his same body type and everything and so far hes putting up huge numbers in his rookie year. I've been using him in the box the whole season. Hopefully Landry will work out the same way in real life.

Archived