Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Muscle cramps......... lots of them

Siven

Somehow, after playing soccer friday night, I managed to cramp up in my calfs, hamstrings, quads, my forearms and my biceps and right under my jaw (wtf?). I stretch out regurlary and i'm definately in shape. I was wondering what I could do to get my muscles to calm down. I read that an enzyme Bromelain will help reduce inflamation, and I've also been attempting to stretch and also I've taken hot baths and all, but this really really sucks and I was hoping someone here could give some insight.

thx

Somehow, after playing soccer friday night, I managed to cramp up in my calfs, hamstrings, quads, my forearms and my biceps and right under my jaw (wtf?). I stretch out regurlary and i'm definately in shape. I was wondering what I could do to get my muscles to calm down. I read that an enzyme Bromelain will help reduce inflamation, and I've also been attempting to stretch and also I've taken hot baths and all, but this really really sucks and I was hoping someone here could give some insight.

thx

Might be a long shot, but maybe you have Lymes. It happened to me. If it continues to hurt and you've drank plenty of water, I wouldn't rule it out.

I used to get them after football games in highschool, water/gatorade + banana works, just eat/drink when you get home and you should be alright...stretch often before and after playing...after a while they should go away. If they don't just wrap em up tight and play again anyways.

Archived