Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75 Years of Redskins Football...Time change: Comcast 8:30 EST.

Art

Hard to cover 75 years of history in just over an hour, but I did like the time spent on 1982. What a magical season, especially the playoff run!

I can't wait to hear FedEx rock for an NFC Championship Game.......hopefully that can be accomplished within the next two years under Gibbs.

My mind is starting to change about Larry Michael. A lot of people dislike him because he aint Frank, but he still has a certain style to himself that is enjoyable. He loves the team just as much as any of us do and he really did a great job piecing this thing together. Im givin him credit for this one and hope he calls us a Superbowl this year.

My buddy did a bunch of editing on that project...it's going to be available for sale later on.

It'd be sweet if they put more of the interviews onto the DVD version. 1 hour just wasn't enough time and I would definitley like to hear more from all those guys. I know they have a lot that they didn't use, hopefully they'll let us see it.

My buddy did a bunch of music composition on that project...it's going to be available for sale later on.

I think I'm the buddy mentioned above. I did write a lot of the music that was used, and I wrote it from a 'Skins fan's perspective. You can hear some of it at www.myspace.com/dissonline.

As for the DVD and the extra interview footage, I think you'll be very pleased when you see it. :-)

Congratulations to everyone involved in this documentary. Tim Delaney, who edited this opus, did an especially amazing job. Redskins fans should really feel lucky to have this and to have this kind of talent working for them. I can't think of any other team that has produced something like this in-house for their fans. Amazing work!

I think I'm the buddy mentioned above, although I did ZERO editing on this project. That was all the great work of Tim Delaney with the Redskins, who is fantastic.

I did, however, write a lot of the music that was used, and I wrote it from a 'Skins fan's perspective. You can hear some of it at www.myspace.com/dissonline.

As for the DVD and the extra interview footage, I think you'll be very pleased when you see it. :-)

Congratulations to everyone involved in this documentary. Redskins fans should really feel lucky to have this. I can't think of any other team that has produced something like this in-house for their fans. Amazing work!

Awesome. I really enjoyed the program, I just wish(like everyone else probably) that it was like 6 hours long :) . Thanks to all you guys for putting it together, I thought it was solid and I can't wait to check out some extended interviews on the DVD.

Been watching , great show but the sound is very bad. Anyone having problems with sound quality?
Yea its all quiet, gotta turn tv way up

Yeah, I had the same problem. And I was also a little peeved that it wasn't in HD. :(

It was awesome seeing all those old highlights though!! :cheers:

Archived