Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75 Years of Redskins Football...Time change: Comcast 8:30 EST.

Art

it is on today 7:00 to 8:30p.m. on comcast sportsnet.

Where did you see that? On the Redskins website it says:

"75 Years of Redskins Football Built on Tradition," will make its debut on Monday, July 23, 7 p.m. ET on Comcast SportsNet.

I hear the team is going to make sure they get this into the hands of the fans. I think the how is still being discussed.

Do you mean like a DVD for sale? Training camp giveaway? That would be awesome to give out complimentary copies at camp.

If by give-away' date=' you mean that you can buy a copy for $24.99, then yes.[/quote']

I doubt that Lombardi. I suspect they'll find a way to do something through a promotion or something so it's a freebie but, that's not really my area of expertise :).

I doubt that Lombardi. I suspect they'll find a way to do something through a promotion or something so it's a freebie but, that's not really my area of expertise :).
How about $19.95, all proceeds go towards the Chris Cooley Extension Fund? :D

I'd pay for it, I love documentaries. Especially during the offseason. After watching the America Game's about 3 times each, I need something new to hold me over for another month or so. Picked a bad time to switch to Verizon :doh:.

I work at Comcast, and I just got a DVD copy of the show yesterday. It was great to see all of the old highlights and interviews. The best part is when talking about Art Monk, they say in 1984 Monk didn't have just one signature catch, he had 106 of them!!! Basically, a big f-you to Peter Queen and the Sports Illustrated jerks who hate Monk.

I work at Comcast, and I just got a DVD copy of the show yesterday. It was great to see all of the old highlights and interviews. The best part is when talking about Art Monk, they say in 1984 Monk didn't have just one signature catch, he had 106 of them!!! Basically, a big f-you to Peter Queen and the Sports Illustrated jerks who hate Monk.

Hell yeah.

Peter's gonna have to cave in eventually and vote him in.

The HoF doesn't mean anything to me.

Too many people that are unworthy of being in there and too many people still waiting to get in.

Too bad there won't be extensive interviews with Steve Spurrier, Trung Candidate, Danny Wuerfful, Shane Matthews, Sage Rosenfels, Jacquez Green, Mario Monds, Tony Banks, Lenny Friedman, Bruce Smith, Ade Jimoh, Mark Carrier, Rod Gardner, Jeff George, Dan Turk, Andre Reed, Daryl Gardener, Patrick Ramsey, and Irving Fryar as well.

Archived