Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor: Epitome of Big Hitter (according to Madden)

[[ghost]]

Yea, both games are supposed to be extraordinary. Madden looks to finally have gotten back on track, with the whole emphasis on game play, such as their reciever motions, their stress on safeties laying out WRs, and Smart Defenders, who can read a play before it happens.

I like how the counter to a big hitter is just to cover up- nothing can really stop Taylor form hurting you :laugh:

Just out of curiousity... does anyone feel that Sean Taylor's big hitting ability will be hindered in any sense due to his extreme weight loss?

I really don't think so, I don't think it will be as easy for him, but I still think he will... but I just wanted to get everyone else's opinion.

Just out of curiousity... does anyone feel that Sean Taylor's big hitting ability will be hindered in any sense due to his extreme weight loss?

I really don't think so, I don't think it will be as easy for him, but I still think he will... but I just wanted to get everyone else's opinion.

Yes. There is definitely a trade off due to physics.

Yes. There is definitely a trade off due to physics.

But his speed, range and stanima should be increased, which means he can build up more momentum to make up for the lower mass. Plus, if he has lost fat rather than muscle, there shouldn't be much of a difference and the reduced body fat percentage (granted, it would be like going from 2% to 1.5%) should make him more solid.

Ever been in a fight with a 150 lb scrapper? Those guys can sometimes hit harder than someone who is 200 lbs.

Can someone post the article and pic?

websense blocks it at work

madden-08-screens-20070626062929826.jpg

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

madden-08-screens-20070626062929826.jpg

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

nice red x ;)

]']http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/868/868499/img_4656752.html

I realize this belongs in the Madden Forum' date=' but I thought this directly relates to the Skins. Its nice to see Taylor getting the props he deserves for being the League's Hardest Hitter.[/quote']Sean will surely let you know that he's present, he's a "hard effective tackler" and I hope that he and Landry will compliment each other. :)

I think the Redskins obviously believe that Taylor will have many more turnover/ roam the field chances this year with all the dbacks that have come in. Hopefully this will be a career season for Taylor as far as turnovers go.

Archived