Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Free Agent Pick up

bishtw

I was watching the the NFL Channel and they were talking about Reggie White pretty much starting free agency. My girl friend was with me and asked me who was the best free angent the Skins have ever sign knowing that we are usually the kings of free agency. I really don't know so I refer to my fellow ES'ers.

Who do you thing the best FA pick-up has been for us? I'm thinking of their time with us, not for entire their career, so like Deon probably wouldn't be a great choice.

Thanks

This is true... Riggins was a free agent signing for us in 1976. I was thinking more modern... after Reggie White to go along with the theme of the original post.

If you want to do modern then it's probably Brad Johnson, threw for 4000 yards and led us to a playoff victory, albeit it was 1 year he still was great for that year.

If you want to do modern then it's probably Brad Johnson, threw for 4000 yards and led us to a playoff victory, albeit it was 1 year he still was great for that year.

Johnson led us to the playoffs and was a good pickup for us.

But we got em in a trade following the 1999 season. We gave up a 1999 1st and 3rd, and a 2000 2nd for him. A lot huh? And all right after we let Trent Green go in free agency.

washington,portis, or thomas.

we wouldn't of got anything for bailey had we waited so getting portis was huge.

plus, people forget so quick all he's done for this team. I'm not worried about it. I dont wanna hear the nay-sayers talkin about how portis is their favorite after he tears it up next year. keep sleepin on my homie, he will once again prove his worth.

Archived