Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sportsline Position Rankings (with your fav. Pete Prisco!)

skinsaddict2621

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/positional-rankings/OFF/RB

1. LaDainian Tomlinson, San Diego: There is no debate at all who should top this list. He has a chance to break all the rushing records if he can stay healthy.

2. Larry Johnson, Kansas City: He's had two really big back-to-back seasons, proving that he isn't a one-year wonder.

3. Frank Gore, San Francisco: His breakout season came in 2006 and now he needs to show he wasn't a one-hit wonder. The bet here is that he isn't.

4. Steven Jackson, St. Louis: He was fifth in the league in rushing last season, but he also caught 90 passes.

5. Fred Taylor, Jacksonville: He averaged 5 yards per carry last season, rushing for 1,146 yards.

Next best: Brian Westbrook, Philadelphia -- He proved to a lot of doubters last year that he can carry a full load. He's also one of the best pass-catching backs in the league.

Check out the rest of the rankings. Some of the worst I've ever seen, but it is Prisco.

You didn't think he would have any redskins on there did you:laugh:

Not having Cooley in the TE list is the biggest over sight, or Samuels at Tackle.. Portis was hurt last season I can see why he didn't make the list

the only ones on the list that is questionable, Guode (he sparks that awesome poke run game... that was classic).. and Newman at corner

Yeah these rankings aren't too much of a joke.

How is Lorenzo Neal not the best fullback? Karney's good, but it's no secret what Neal does consistently for Tomlinson, which is just murder people and get Tomlinson out into open space where he can put on his own moves for those record breaking numbers.

TE list is a joke. Shockey at 3? Watson at next best?

Under Tackle, he omits Chris Samuels completely, but puts this guy:

Next best: Jason Peters, Buffalo -- He moved from right tackle to left last season and handled it well. A former college tight end, he is a rising star at his new position.
Uhh...what? Yeah, I'm sure he's better than Samuels. :rolleyes:

I think it's pretty dumb to include Dawan Landry at safety as well, since he's played all of one year, and while he had a great season for a rookie safety, with that Ravens defense, and across from Ed Reed, it'd be pretty hard not to make some plays. I'll take Bob Sanders over Landry, thanks.

Hmmmm.

Ladell Betts, Total: 1,154, avg, 4.7 a carry.

Yet:

5. Fred Taylor, Jacksonville: He averaged 5 yards per carry last season, rushing for 1,146 yards.

Hey, I guess .3 yards a carry is extremely better.

Can always count on that POS to vote us bad :laugh:

You didn't think he would have any redskins on there did you:laugh:

None belonged.

Not having Cooley in the TE list is the biggest over sight, or Samuels at Tackle.. Portis was hurt last season I can see why he didn't make the list

You have a case for Cooley but Samuels is not a top 5 tackle.

the only ones on the list that is questionable, Guode (he sparks that awesome poke run game... that was classic).. and Newman at corner

Of course the only question marks would be Cowboys? :rolleyes: Too predictable from you.

No Heap or Cooley on his TE list, and Watson ranked above those two and Heath Miller? What an assclown! :laugh:

...SERIOUSLY!!!

And why is Marc Bulger sitting behind Drew Brees and Donovan McNabb? Marc Bulger has to be one of the most underrated players in the NFL.

None belonged.

Of course the only question marks would be Cowboys? :rolleyes: Too predictable from you.

:laugh: Are you intentionally ironical? Do you post in satire? Because you are hilarious. :laugh:

You have a case for Cooley but Samuels is not a top 5 tackle.

:laugh: Riiiiight. Keep dreaming. I bet you still think Flozell is a top 5 tackle, don't ya? :laugh:

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/positional-rankings/OFF/RB

2. Larry Johnson, Kansas City: He's had two really big back-to-back seasons, proving that he isn't a one-year wonder.

3. Frank Gore, San Francisco: His breakout season came in 2006 and now he needs to show he wasn't a one-hit wonder. The bet here is that he isn't.

Let me get this straight: Johnson proved that he's NOT a one-hit wonder, so he's amazing. Gore hasn't proven that he's NOT a one-hit wonder, so he's he's amazing.

Wow. :jerk:

None belonged.

[the next line in the post:]

You have a case for Cooley

So within the same thirty seconds that it took you to write that post, you changed your mind from no Redskins belonging to Cooley belonging?

At least you pulled your head part way out of your backside.

:jerk:

So within the same thirty seconds that it took you to write that post, you changed your mind from no Redskins belonging to Cooley belonging?

THA has no idea what he's talking about half the time. :laugh:

Next best: Greg Jones, Jacksonville -- He missed last year with a torn ACL, but he's back healthy again. He can block with the best of them and he can run it better than most.

^

How does the dude that didnt play last year be infront of Mike Sellers when he has done so much for Ladell Betts to get 1,000+ yards and in 2005 for Clinton Portis to get 1500 yards.:doh:

3. Jeremy Shockey, N.Y. Giants: Love him or hate him -- and that's the way it is with him -- he's a good player. He loves to play the game, too.

^

Chris Cooley and Todd Heap had more of an impact for their teams but they dont get any credit but its cool, defenses dont have to cover Cooley :D . Dont you love how overrated Shockey is? Dont you also love how the Redskins are hated by every single sports writer to ever live?:)

It's not that difficult. NONE belonged but a case could be made for Cooley. That doesn't mean he should be in.

Prisco is a ****tard. Who did this asshat have to pay off to become a "sports writer" over there at CBS? Come on. At first I was a bit skeptical, but now I'm completely convinced; he has a very large jar of highly concentrated Meth in a bowl by his computer, from which he sucks as much as he can through a garden hose right before he writes sports columns. It's official.

No samuels? Coming off a pro bowl year, but hey, he sucks.

No Cooley? He ranked at the top of the league in many metic categories, but hey...he isnt even a top 6.

Prisco, hang it up, please. You embarass the sports world with your journalistic ignorance.

There's some pretty big homerism in this thread for Sellers. Sellers is a monster, and very underrated across the league no doubt, but you guys clearly don't know the first thing about how nasty Greg Jones is when he's healthy. He can blast guys much like Sellers can, but he's better with the ball in his hands.

Archived