Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have a good feeling about the Dallas game.

Mad Mike

A REAL good feeling

As I said in another post, I see a Redskins team that is gaining confidence and playing with emotion. I think the team is going to send Darrell off in style.

From espn...

The game was barely over before many Redskins started talking about next week's game against the Cowboys. Dallas has beaten Washington 10 in a row. "Don't y'all get hyper,'' defensive tackle Daryl Gardener yelled as he walked through the locker room. ``We still got Dallas next week.''

I LIKE the sound of that! I dont think this is going to be a win that we just barely pull out ether. I think we are going to finaly lay a whoopin' on the cowpukes.

HAIL dammit! :cheers:

Beating Dallas under the circumstances is one of the rare instances where one is greater than 10. One win erases much of the pain of the last 10 losses because it'll be behind Ramsey, the future, and just knowing it was the future that broke the pain of the past will be an immense boost to Redskins fans.

A win assures the Cowboys of another last place, 5-11 finish. Cowboy fans are a chatty bunch about the greatness of their 5-11 team over and over, so it'd be nice to listen to another offseason of that. A loss and the last 10 losses will just continue to demonstrate something of a curse against a team we've been so much better than the last four years now.

And, of course, it makes us the worst team in the division, which further complicates the offseason victory total we can expect in verbal combat between our fans and theirs. We'll win the majority anyway because they are not really a very bright bunch for the most part, but I don't want them having too much ammunition in the gun and another win would give it to them.

Parcells would be enough to overcome. We have to win just to keep the edge in the offseason if nothing else :).

For one, it is Darrell's last game and the ceremony before the game should get the Skins hyped and emotional. Secondly, the streak being ended would lift that mental monkey off the back, which will help the younger players focus on other things during the offseason. Third, we have a potential offensive weapon of mass destruction developing between Ramsey, Betts, and Watson, and our recievers aren't too shabby either. So it would be nice for all these young'ns to lay as as*whoopin' on their biggest arch rival.....All this plus more......PLEASE BEAT THE COWBOYS.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

The Giants and Eagles are going to be playing an NFC East type playoff game on Saturday and than the Cowboys and Redskins will be playing another one on Sunday.

Yup, the battle for playoff spots vs. the battle to stay out of the cellar. I'd rather be playing in the other game.

However, if we can end this streak I'll FEEL like we won a playoff game. :)

Any week that begins with the FedEx crowd chanting "We Want Dallas". . .

Can SS play tapes of that chant at Redskins Park this week?

Can the fans manage to have the 'boys hear that chant after the Darrell ceremony? (Perhaps Darrell can start it?)

Archived