Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't cry for me Obstructed View Crew faithful..

XdcdiehardX

Hell I only pay 29 bucks a game a seat for my OV seats and only cannot see one tiny corner of an endzone. And of course the overhang. I got the best value in the stadium in my opinion.

was that a scalp?

if not how can you get individual tickets at the stadium?

Can you buy them at the stadium from the team?

I hate to keep asking questions but the site sucks as far as that goes

all they talk about is season tix

from the team? No. But you can find private "vendors" walking the parking lot selling individual tickets....this is what we call "scalping"

i have been thinking of starting this whole "OVC Crew" and making it official. if anyone is interested in doing a tailgate at 1 game or something let me know

I'm in.

Hell I only pay 29 bucks a game a seat for my OV seats and only cannot see one tiny corner of an endzone. And of course the overhang. I got the best value in the stadium in my opinion.

I agree man, I found out about the OV seats last year and when they showed me my seats at the stadium and told me the price i thought there had to be a catch. I'm on the waiting list, but I plan on keeping my OV seats as long as they'll let me. It's great to be that close to the field for only $30 a game.

I'm in the cash lot, but could possibly grab one in another lot from ebay if we have a good tailgate planned.

well i have Red and i think that's the best Tailgating lot because there are no designated parking spaces. if we can get some people together we can all meet before the game outside the gate somewhere and bring all cars in together so we can park all together?

this year!

Whoa. I know section 224 pretty well, and I've got to think you've done some sort of trick with mirrors to get that post to disappear from row 17. How far do you have to look around to get the pillar back in the shot?

So what's left? There some good limited left in pairs? What's that running you these days? I was thinking about grabbing back my single behind the post (I can't imagine anybody's purchased it; I've bought in July both years, iirc) and another near it to make a poor man's double.

*jealous of the view*

Can you buy them at the stadium from the team?

I hate to keep asking questions but the site sucks as far as that goes

all they talk about is season tix

Lots of people here talk about having some success from scalpers on gameday. An even better idea is to get on the season ticket waiting list, *not* to get season tickets, but to find out when the visiting team returns extras. This didn't happen for, say, Dallas, I don't think, but you can often get face value tickets the Friday before a game from the team.

I didn't renew my seats in 218 either. Too many jackass opposing fans, tired of dodging the pillar, and it's freakin cold down there. Bought some upper level tickets instead. I'm looking forward to seeing the sun during a game this year. :point2sky

Whoa. I know section 224 pretty well, and I've got to think you've done some sort of trick with mirrors to get that post to disappear from row 17. How far do you have to look around to get the pillar back in the shot?

So what's left? There some good limited left in pairs? What's that running you these days? I was thinking about grabbing back my single behind the post (I can't imagine anybody's purchased it; I've bought in July both years, iirc) and another near it to make a poor man's double.

*jealous of the view*

No tricks believe it or not! I think we are row 17 or 18 and seats 3 and 4. There is no pillar obstruction at all. the overhang there but less than last year.. the tickets were three times the price of last year however ($87.00 per seat/game).

As far as everything else available... the only pairs they showed me were endzone and corner with mild obstruction. if you need tickets my suggestion would be keep calling the ticket office all the time and don't take no for an answer!

yo, seven of us coming up on Sept. 9th in section 229, row21. Any info on the view from there would be great. Also wouldn't mind meeting up to tailgate.

I am going to the game as well:Section 228 row 23, Lets tailgate!

:laugh: I had dream seats for 3 years but it cost too much, however if I ever win the lottery......

If I ever win the lottery I think I would just get lower level on the 50 and still save enough money to travel to all the away games!!

• 2 weeks later...

get this.... got my tickets today and i feel pretty important let me tell you! my seats this year are not obstructed view..... and no! not limited view.. but "Reserved Seating Terrace"! i am the fanciest man in the OVC! can't wait for the season!

Archived