Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't cry for me Obstructed View Crew faithful..

XdcdiehardX

get this.... got my tickets today and i feel pretty important let me tell you! my seats this year are not obstructed view..... and no! not limited view.. but "Reserved Seating Terrace"! i am the fanciest man in the OVC! can't wait for the season!

Where exactly are the seats? I've never head of "Reserve seating terrace".

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, section 221, row 16, seat 10....any info on how obstructed these are would be helpful

Welcome to the Cave!

Your seat is exactly 2 rows back from the pillar. You're in the middle of the row, so the pillar will probably block about half of your view of the field. You can usually find better seats to move up to in the back rows of the Cave near me, if not down in the TD Club of unobstructed 221.

I'm in 221, row 21, seats 9-10.

If you can't take seathopping in the Cave, you can hang out in the endzone bar. Think of your Cave ticket as a $29 cover charge to roam the stadium. You can also move to the corners of the 400 level.

:2cents:

Welcome to the Cave!

Your seat is exactly 2 rows back from the pillar. You're in the middle of the row, so the pillar will probably block about half of your view of the field. You can usually find better seats to move up to in the back rows of the Cave near me, if not down in the TD Club of unobstructed 221.

If you can't take seathopping in the Cave, you can hang out in the endzone bar. Think of your Cave ticket as a $29 cover charge to roam the stadium. You can also move to the corners of the 400 level.

That or you can just hop around and go crazy in the ailses!! Thats how a lot of people do it!!

Welcome to the Cave!

will i be able to see the redzone on each side of the field?

Hey guys

travelling down from NY for Steelers game with a buddy who is a Steelers fan Will be in Sec 215 row 22. Think it will be loud. Gotta let him know hes in our house. Anyone nearby.

Got tix from StubHub, thanks to the fan who sold them. I will do Him proud.

will i be able to see the redzone on each side of the field?

The north endzone will be to your right, and it should be clear from the 25 yardline on over. The South endzone to your left should be clear from about the 10 yardline through the endzone.

I've tried to take pics from my seats, but the cam can't pickup the contrast b/t the darkness of the Cave and the bright sun on the field. The pix of the field are a total blur. Night games are the same way with the stadium lights, but your eyes should adjust fine.

The north endzone will be to your right, and it should be clear from the 25 yardline on over. The South endzone to your left should be clear from about the 10 yardline through the endzone.

I've tried to take pics from my seats, but the cam can't pickup the contrast b/t the darkness of the Cave and the bright sun on the field. The pix of the field are a total blur. Night games are the same way with the stadium lights, but your eyes should adjust fine.

so 65 yards of the field will be blocked off?

ill probaby be seat hopping

No! You will still get the middle of the field! The pillars are not 65 yards wide!

well he said ill be able to see from the 10-in on one side and 25-in on the other...that leaves 65 yards non mentioned...which parts of the field will be blocked?

I haven't read all the posts on here, but can anyone tell me if section 227 is obstructed? Looks like the mid field OV seats are fine, just the ones around the bend have pillars. Someone has offered me seats in this section but I'd like to hear your inputs first.

Ok ... anyone know anything about section 213? Someone I know has been offered tickets in section 213, row 22.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Candace

what are the seat numbers... if you are that far back in the row, anything other then the Aisle seats are gonna yeild a pillar blocking part of the field. I'm in 221 row 20 seat 1 and there is a tiny blockage to my left side from the pillar. if you are mid row, you will be staring right into a pillar...

personally i think Snyder should put TV's up on these pillars, no it doesnt make what he did right but it will at least give the fan a chance to have a better view of what they might have missed

A scalper is one who sells tickets for above face value.

I.E. Brokers and Stubhub

If you resort to paying above face value from a parking lot seller at FedEx, your probably getting ripped off.

Parking lot hustlers sell tickets for whatever the market dictates. With 92,000 seats and only 75,000 patrons who actually want to attend most games, it typically makes for a buyers market at FedEx. Dallas and the home opener will always be expensive, but the other six games are usually a cakewalk.

Last year, I found a pair of OVs for $20 for the Philthi game, a pair of uppers for $40 for Carolina, and a pair of lowers in section 103 for the Jax game for $120. All purchased from hustlers in the parking lot a half hour before kickoff.

The Jax game would have been at least $400 from a broker.

Anyone with bargaining skills can get great deals out of the hustlers. :cheers:

Damn, I've always been skeptical of those guys...thinking the tickets may be fakes. I might give this a try. Are you pretty much successful every time you buy tickets on game day?:notworthy

Archived