Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Eagles have a snitch...

Kurd Cudins

So, who is it? Is it Donovan as they Suggest? I don't think he would do that. Ryan moats? He knows he sucks. I'd like to see the Feables fans weigh in on this one. They could potentially lose a draft pick next year.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

EAGLES UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR OFFSEASON CONTACT VIOLATIONS

An industry source tells us that the Philadelphia Eagles are under investigation for alleged repeat violations of the rules against contact during offseason practices.

The source says that tapes of practices have been turned over to the union over the pleadings of coach Andy Reid, who believes that there was no reason to explore the situation.

I can't imagine it would be McNabb, who elected to participate in these practices in the first place.

After that it could be anyone really. I suppose Moats, Darren Howard, L.J. Smith and Greg Lewis would be the guys most likely to hold ill-will to the coaching staff right now. It would be nothing but speculation to suggest it was one of these guys. PFT does love their speculation.

Eh, who cares. This comes up every offseason with some team or another. They all do it.
It's a big deal, not because they are doing it, but because they got caught and will be penalized. The source MUST be from the inside, so it is also important to figure out WHO is responsible. If for no other reason than to remove the snitch.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the same team that 'accidentally' paid Westbrook some extra several dozens of hundreds of thousands of dollars too much?

The Eagles' FO is the most arrogant one in the NFL.

They need to lose some picks.

It's a big deal' date=' not because they are doing it, but because they got caught and will be penalized. The source MUST be from the inside, so it is also important to figure out WHO is responsible. If for no other reason than to remove the snitch.[/quote']

The penalty for this is usually a joke. A late draft pick doesn't amount to much.

And if the source is from the inside, good for them. Hopefully a Redskin infiltrated and handed in the video. Maybe that's why Landry got shot, they sent him to Philly to do a little recon.

The penalty for this is usually a joke. A late draft pick doesn't amount to much.

And if the source is from the inside, good for them. Hopefully a Redskin infiltrated and handed in the video. Maybe that's why Landry got shot, they sent him to Philly to do a little recon.

The Feables handed over the tapes, but only because someone on the inside notified the league office. You seem to be oddly dismissing this. It's not earth-shattering, but it's worth discussing.

The Feables handed over the tapes' date=' but only because someone on the inside notified the league office. You seem to be oddly dismissing this. It's not earth-shattering, but it's worth discussing.[/quote']

I wouldn't say its not worth discussing. I just don't know if its as dramatic as alot of people will make it out to be. Not saying you did, but I can see a few of our 'Skin fan brethren coming in here and crying bloody murder about it.

I wouldn't say its not worth discussing. I just don't know if its as dramatic as alot of people will make it out to be. Not saying you did, but I can see a few of our 'Skin fan brethren coming in here and crying bloody murder about it.

A draft pick is a draft pick.

And, though the Eagles have limited success with draft picks, it's one less career they're going to ruin.

;)

Awww, did the poor babies get a slap on their butts during the offseason? I'm sick of this whining by these prima donnas. And not just the Eagles. All the players. There is always something to cry about. They play a game we all love to play for fun and are getting paid hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollard per year to do it. Just shut up already!!!

Any time a team loses a pick, it's a big deal. There have been many good players taken in the late rounds!
though the Eagles have limited success with draft picks, it's one less career they're going to ruin.;)
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I can't imagine it would be McNabb, who elected to participate in these practices in the first place.

After that it could be anyone really. I suppose Moats, Darren Howard, L.J. Smith and Greg Lewis would be the guys most likely to hold ill-will to the coaching staff right now. It would be nothing but speculation to suggest it was one of these guys. PFT does love their speculation.

Every team has contact, every team has someone who is a lil snitch or the media just speculates it. The giants injured finn and had seubert flip over alford, the seahawks have been playing bump coverage all camp, every team does this. Its when the league investigates and sees video evidence of infractions that teams get screwed. And this is PFT, very little credibility in anything written on that site, but they do get some things right.

Archived