Dog on Motorcycle

InsaneBoost

Do You Own Redskins Tags?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Own Redskins Tags?

• Yes (No Custom Plates)
    • Yes (Custom Plates)
    • No

Alright, I went up to get fireworks for my aunt today, and give my cousin her graduation present, well along the ride on 395 (Virginia), there was a motorcycle, and behind the guy driving, there was this weird looking thing, well as we got closer, I noticed it was a dog. The guy had some weird looking purse thing, which the dog was strapped into (I'm guessing a dog carrier for bikes). It was absolutely the most funny thing I have seen in a long long time. The dog could jump just a little bit, but not much, but he would jump a little, bark at cars going by, and on top of all of that, the dog had goggles on. I never could get a shot of the goggles unfortunately, but I did snap 3 pics before he turned off, hope you all get a kick out of this like I did.

img0001kn7.jpg

img0002kb3.jpg

img0003ys2.jpg

really? you got a 13in monitor?

:laugh:

Close enough.. 19 inch

j/k i had a hard time too. i think the dog is looking over the driver's shoulder.

I can see a shadow of something.. I can't make it out that it is a dog though.

LOL

In the first picture, look to the back of the car in front of him, the back middle you'll see his head, just follow it from there, and you'll see the body.

Gotcha. I can make it out now. I had to zoom into the pic 200% before I can see something. :laugh:

I have four eyes and each and everyone of them are bad. :laugh:

I saw a guy who had a cat on the back of his Harley. I think he was on the news or Animal Planet or something like that. He just had a piece of carpet on the back, and the thing just slept there without any straps or anything. I saw the bike parked at the Bailey's Crossroads Safeway, with the cat passed out on the back. Oh, and the cat had a helmet on. :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Archived