Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sweet Seats! UGH

RedskinsFanatic

gotta tell you, I went for the nice seats last year, 3 rows from the field... I was really dissappointed. I wasnt allowed to stand at ANY point in the game w/out getting yelled at. You want my advice? Get seats at mid-field a little higher up... with the roudy (I hope) crowd.

I've had seats all over the stadium, and let me tell you one thing about those 101 seats- they suck. The best seats are in the uppers, particularly section 425. If you want I can get you a pair of those in exchange for the ones youre buying. I'll even throw in a beer and some chicken fingers. Act fast, supplies are limited.

I've had seats all over the stadium, and let me tell you one thing about those 101 seats- they suck. The best seats are in the uppers, particularly section 425. If you want I can get you a pair of those in exchange for the ones youre buying. I'll even throw in a beer and some chicken fingers. Act fast, supplies are limited.

Yeah that deal sounds like a steal that is if you have down syndrome.

You really think those seats suck?...I sat in Sec 142 Row 23 and those seats were AMAZING!!...this is only 2 sections to my left and 4 rows down...but i'll take the beer and chicken :)

Sorry should have added /sarcasm at the end.

Those are probably some of the best seats in the stadium.

Last year I bought season tix in 118 Row 5. About the 10 yard line, a little too close IMO. 20 rows back LL is great. On the 50-yard line is about the best you can get. It's been a while since I had uppers but since my name offically came off the waitlist this year, I couldn't pass on having them in my own name. It's been a dream since childhood. So it'll be interesting to see how the view is, aside from swatting at helicopters.

Get them, man!

Last year I bought season tix in 118 Row 5. About the 10 yard line, a little too close IMO. 20 rows back LL is great. On the 50-yard line is about the best you can get. It's been a while since I had uppers but since my name offically came off the waitlist this year, I couldn't pass on having them in my own name. It's been a dream since childhood. So it'll be interesting to see how the view is, aside from swatting at helicopters.

Get them, man!

Yeah the sarcasm I missed LOL...i thought you really think those seats are bad? wow....thanks for the advice and i'll see you with the beer @ the game! :point2sky

I go every year, sometimes twice if my wife really loves me that year.

I usually get seats in 401, 402 but this year I got 454 for the Eagles. Most of you guys would probably say they suck but hey, I live in New England so any seats at Fedex for me are sweet! :)

They really aren't all that bad and the fans in those sections have been awesome (and rowdy).

Lucky you for getting lower tier and congrats!

Get them, man!

Thats how I feel man...I have the means to buy Club seats or whatever...but there is somehting sacred about having tickets in your OWN name. I live in Arizona so I'm not going to cough up all that cahs on season tickets in the premium seating but as soon as my name is called (they said in probably 2 years) I will be all over the upper levels...10 more years and maybe I'll own the team...lol

Hey Redskinsfanatic...

I see you are getting anxious up there in Oregon...lol

I'll be oput there for the opener too...just me...I'll bring my family out for the Lions game.

I'm thinking of getting in the 10th row behind the goal post...different perspective...maybe I'll get on TV for extra points...but who am I kidding...I'll probably do the same thing I did last year for the opener...30 yard lin, Redskins side, lower bowl...15 rows up...

Thats how I feel man...I have the means to buy Club seats or whatever...but there is somehting sacred about having tickets in your OWN name. I live in Arizona so I'm not going to cough up all that cahs on season tickets in the premium seating but as soon as my name is called (they said in probably 2 years) I will be all over the upper levels...10 more years and maybe I'll own the team...lol

If they told you 2 years, expect to get them next year.

If they told you 2 years, expect to get them next year.

When I do get the season tickets, I'll keep 3 or 4 for myself and give 1 set to my boy Redskinsfanatic free of charge...

Heck, he lives in Oregon, I live in AZ and we both met up at the opener last year...it's the least I can do.

The others I will sell at my cost to Redskin fans only...I'll give the pre season tickets away to some local kids some how.

Hey Redskinsfanatic...

I see you are getting anxious up there in Oregon...lol

I'll be oput there for the opener too...just me...I'll bring my family out for the Lions game.

I'm thinking of getting in the 10th row behind the goal post...different perspective...maybe I'll get on TV for extra points...but who am I kidding...I'll probably do the same thing I did last year for the opener...30 yard lin, Redskins side, lower bowl...15 rows up...

I am so anxious man I need to get a grip, it's June for God's sake and I'm ready to go to the airport lol....lemme know when you finalize your seats and we'll meet up again, i'm alone here in Duck country but gotta wear the team colors proudly, talk soon and stay in touch. :point2sky

When I do get the season tickets, I'll keep 3 or 4 for myself and give 1 set to my boy Redskinsfanatic free of charge...

Heck, he lives in Oregon, I live in AZ and we both met up at the opener last year...it's the least I can do.

The others I will sell at my cost to Redskin fans only...I'll give the pre season tickets away to some local kids some how.

I'm speechless....awesome man! :logo:

I've stood on the sidelines. I've sat in press boxes. I've sat at the very top of FedEx, both on the 50 & in the corner of the endzone. Trust me. IF you want to actually see plays develop, the higher you sit, the better. The closer to field, the more you can't see :pooh: You end up trying to watch the Trons just see the play develop. If you want to try for autographs & that kinda stuff, sit lower.

I've stood on the sidelines. I've sat in press boxes. I've sat at the very top of FedEx, both on the 50 & in the corner of the endzone. Trust me. IF you want to actually see plays develop, the higher you sit, the better. The closer to field, the more you can't see :pooh: You end up trying to watch the Trons just see the play develop. If you want to try for autographs & that kinda stuff, sit lower.

Yeah I agree TK, for once with you, maybe this is twice?

I sat in section 432 row 6, seat 15 I believe, my friends ST's, and you could see everything perfect, couldn't read the names, but hell, we know who everyone is, you could see the #'s, the play's develop, it was great.

- Waits for ST office to call -

I agree. I have sat all over that stadium, and it seems to me like the lower seats on the sides of the upper deck are the best for actually watching the game. Now, if watching the cheerleaders is your preference, sitting down low is much better.

best seat I sat in were lower level row 23 I think under snyders sweet. 2nd best seats is where I sat all last year and hopefully for years to come sec 453 row 6 :cheers:
My all time best seats were last season for one game, 241 row 6. Last row in the section, just under the owner's club window. I found it interesting that with all the seats Snyder has jammed into the stadium, he actually removed the seats in 242 row 6, just under his personal window. It's just empty cement in that row, with PG County Police officers guarding both aisles.

i just got upgraded this year into sec 426. im so siked. maybe next year i can get in 425.

Okay, so I'm attempting to get my travels plans together for my 2nd visit to FedEx, opening game against the Fins!..i'm 0-2 watching my team play so I'm due for a win.

Sec 101 Row 19...so tempted to just order these tickets now, what is a fan to do? I'm so impatient. :logo:

I would go for it, there is nothing better then seeing your team live.

Archived