Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DE Bobby McCray

BALLz

Doesn't like his contract situation in Jacksonville. He is a restricted FA. Everybody wants a pass rushing DE but is this guy worth a look and any way we could make a deal with out giving up next years 1st which I believe the compensation is supposed to be. 10 sacks last year.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/051307/jag_169574844.shtml

McCray was the only player to not report for minicamp. McCray doesn't have a contract and has refused to sign the team's tender offer of $1.85 million. He would like a long-term deal

This is just an observation, but I thought that Carter was considered our pass rushing DE? Wouldn't it make more sense for us to maybe consider more of a run stopping DE?

Wynn and Daniels and Evans are run stopping DE's.

If McCray is adequate against the run and can still put up big sack numbers he's worth a look but I doubt it's going to happen.

Wynn and Daniels and Evans are run stopping DE's.

If McCray is adequate against the run and can still put up big sack numbers he's worth a look but I doubt it's going to happen.

Yeah, I doubt we give him a serious look. And expect the jags to eventually work something out with him.

Even if the FO liked him i doubt the would give up what would be required to get him.

This is just an observation, but I thought that Carter was considered our pass rushing DE? Wouldn't it make more sense for us to maybe consider more of a run stopping DE?

This is just an observation, but Carter takes games off when he wants to do so. We need alot better.

McCray was one of the Jaguars who got arrested last year.

He also fell to the 7th round when he came out of college because of character issues.

I also remember reading that he was one of the worst interviews at the Combine that year as well.

This really sounds like a Joe Gibbs guy to me.

Maybe we can obtain the fat ass who can do a back flip while we're at it.

Some of you need to get a clue.

He also fell to the 7th round when he came out of college because of character issues.

I also remember reading that he was one of the worst interviews at the Combine that year as well.

Ok but can McCray do backflips too?

Hmm,

I would say thanks considering I didn't know that about him, but you could try it without the sarcasm.

I don't know if this has been said

But he plays next to Marcus Stroud and John Henderson, two of the best DT's in the game. It's easy to look good next to them. plus he's smaller then Carter, and people here complain about carters size.

Archived