Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Live - Redskins will be like the Saints of '06 (merged)

redrobert

For what it's worth, just now on Total Access Jim Mora Sr. when asked " Who will be next season's Saints?", without hesitation he said the Redskins. Mentioned coach Gibbs and we would be a much improved team this season.

I will take all the positive press I can get.

When Rich Eisen's on NFL Netowrk asked his co-host Coach Mora who would be like the Saints in '07. The coach said the REDSKINS, they good coaches and better overall team this year!!!

GO SKINS!!! SUPERBOWL HERE I COME!!!

Note: I just saw the show 5 mins ago.

For what it's worth, just now on Total Access Jim Mora Sr. when asked " Who will be next season's Saints?", without hesitation he said the Redskins. Mentioned coach Gibbs and we would be a much improved team this season.

I will take all the positive press I can get.

YAY! Mora says that we'll make the paloffs!

Yes, I opened that bag already.

the quieter the offseason the better the season :)

A co-worker and I were commenting on how quite the Redskins have been this offseason. My co-worker said, "Quite before the storm".

I want the Skins to rain like hell on the Fins in the season opener game. And keep on thundering all the way to the Superbowl!!!

this is not a dominant Redskins team by any stretch, but the NFC East is not covered in glory right now, nor is the NFC as a whole. Chicago and New Orleans were solid clubs in 2006 but aren't clubs that are that far above the fray heading into 2007.

in order for the Redskins to 'surprise' in 2007 we need 1) immediate impact from Landry and one or two other younger players not on the radar screen right now; 2) comeback years by Griffin, Washington and Springs on defense; 3) a Jason Campbell that shows the kind of improvement his offseason work schedule would lead you to believe he is capable of producing............... :D

this is not a dominant Redskins team by any stretch, but the NFC East is not covered in glory right now, nor is the NFC as a whole. Chicago and New Orleans were solid clubs in 2006 but aren't clubs that are that far above the fray heading into 2007.

in order for the Redskins to 'surprise' in 2007 we need 1) immediate impact from Landry and one or two other younger players not on the radar screen right now; 2) comeback years by Griffin, Washington and Springs on defense; 3) a Jason Campbell that shows the kind of improvement his offseason work schedule would lead you to believe he is capable of producing............... :D

Agreed!

/Go Skins:helmet:

I'm an optimist too...

Kind of funny though how every single analyst that says somehting negative about the Skins gets a thread started about him that drugges up all the "conspiracy against the Redskins" threads...then Good Ol' Washed Up, Burnt Out Jim Mora Sr. makes one wee lil' comment that is positive and suddenly he can run for President of Extremeskins...can we get the guy a luxery suite a Fed Ex? How about the "Key to the City"? lol

Hey, maybe Jim Mora Sr. will be Gibbs replacement after we "Repeat" in 2008-09...lol

I believe it very strongly, despite what a higher than expected number of pessimistic fans are saying.

I only hope the Redskins are kept quiet and out of the media, because we are going to surprise this league.....and a lot of our own Redskin fans.

:applause: :applause: :applause: surprise!!! surprise!!!

completely agree with that. you missed a healthy portis/betts duo. its good to hear something positive from the media as opposed to everyone tryin s*** on us

Archived