Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boston Legal

I got hooked because of Alan Shore, the lawyer everyone hates but wishes he was their lawyer

Some very good political aruguments in the show, gives you food for thought

If you have not seen it, season 8 of the practice sets the stage for Boston Legal and introcuces you to Alan shore and Tara

When I first heard about I was expecting another typical lawyer show, but this one is actually pretty good. Funny, and makes some interesting political/social commentary. There was a really good episode about government use of torture a few weeks ago. Denny Crane is perhaps a caricature of the right-wing arguments, while his friend Alan Shore is representative of the left.

This week Denny Crane is walking into the elevator in the courthouse and says to reporters. I used to captain my own space ship!! I visited other planets..

Classic.

oh yeah, i forgot about his press presense. "I'm cuckoo for cocoa puffs" "trix are for kids"

great show, behind lost and house, it's my 3rd favorite, been watching since the last season of the practice, when alan shore was introduced. i especially like the end when they both sit outside smoke cigars and drink, and discuss the day.

great show, behind lost and house, it's my 3rd favorite, been watching since the last season of the practice, when alan shore was introduced. i especially like the end when they both sit outside smoke cigars and drink, and discuss the day.

i like that aspect of the show too. it really adds another dimension to the characters.

I've only seen one scene from the show (well, two, since I watched that youtube clip).

A woman (attorney?) is saying to Shatner: "I'll have the courier bring over a pair of my pants. You can try to get in them on your own time."

Archived