Preferred running back  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred running back

• Pure power back
    • mostly power, but some cut back
    • a shifty quick back, with some Power
    • Pure shifty speedster
    • other

Has anybody here ordered authentic jerseys from NFLshop.com? I was interested in getting an authentic Sellers jersey since it is not one you see often, if at all. He is by far my favorite Redskin.

I didn't know if anybody liked the way these look, has experience ordering jerseys from the site, or sizing info that would be important.

Is anybody else out there planning on getting an authentic this year? If so, which are you getting?

Thanks.

Has anybody here ordered authentic jerseys from NFLshop.com? I was interested in getting an authentic Sellers jersey since it is not one you see often, if at all. He is by far my favorite Redskin.

I didn't know if anybody liked the way these look, has experience ordering jerseys from the site, or sizing info that would be important.

Is anybody else out there planning on getting an authentic this year? If so, which are you getting?

Thanks.

I have not, I only own replica jerseys. If I was going to buy an authentic jersey, it would have to be from a player that has retired (Theisman, Riggins, Green, etc.). That's alot of money to spend on current players and I usually only get two years out of some of mine before they leave for other teams. :2cents:

Those jerseys are awesome... I too want a Sellers jersey, but won't spend over $200 for one. If they let you customize the replithentic (EQTs), that would be great... but of course, they don't do that.

Those jerseys are awesome... I too want a Sellers jersey, but won't spend over $200 for one. If they let you customize the replithentic (EQTs), that would be great... but of course, they don't do that.

While that's a VERY good point, usually at the end of the season, nflshop.com has 20-percent off sales. That's when I hit that place. And I usually order retired Redskins. I picked up a sweet Mark May jersey back in March.

I have an Authentic, an EQT and a replica jersey, and i can tell you that the EQT's are deffinitely the best. Obviously the authentic is a little nicer, but for 150 less, you can get a very nice jersey that has a very nice feel. This is assuming that price is an issue. oh, and dont waste your money on replica jerseys

I bought my authentic several years ago and it's great, I still love it.

I had it customized with a retired Redskin and it came out perfect. Watch the sizing though, I could have dropped a size or two.

I started out with an 8-game winning streak in games I wore it to, but that turned around a couple of years ago. That was my fault. After win number eight, I stupidly forgot the gods were listening and bragged about the streak. We lost the next several in a row I attended. Now it's hit or miss.:rolleyes:

I believe in paying the money for the real stuff. That's just me.

:logo:

Authentic is such a deceiving word for what they are. "The same jerseys they wear on the field"....MY ACE!! They are cheaply made acrossed the sea and hyped up to sell for $300 a pop. Get a game worn jersey and you know for sure it's what they wear on the field.

Anybody ever bid and buy a jersey from E-bay? This guy has "authentic" jerseys. Just want to know if anyone on here has? Every guy that sells on ebay has a pretty food feedback ratio, but I have never tried to purchase one. Anyone?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmagicsport12

Those things are faker than a 3 dollar bill man. Look at the numbers on the Vilma jersey...crap.

Anybody ever bid and buy a jersey from E-bay? This guy has "authentic" jerseys. Just want to know if anyone on here has? Every guy that sells on ebay has a pretty food feedback ratio, but I have never tried to purchase one. Anyone?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmagicsport12

It is hit our miss. Having said that, though, I got a really sweet Charley Taylor throwback from there. VERY nice!

Archived