Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alert the Media...

jimster

I saw this at the end of an AP article about McNair's DUI

... Among the veterans not attending the voluntary practice sessions: linebackers Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs, offensive tackle Jonathan Ogden, center Mike Flynn, safety Ed Reed, cornerbacks Chris McAlister and Samari Rolle, defensive end Trevor Pryce, running back Mike Anderson and nose guard Kelly Gregg.

http://sports.iwon.com/news/05172007/v5342.html

surely this means that they're all disgruntled. Does Sally Jenkins know about this? :silly:

surely this means that they're all disgruntled. Does Sally Jenkins know about this? :silly:

No, no, no!!!! Cris Carter has to report it first on Comcast or Yahoo or whatever two-bit, crackerjack outlet he reports from, THEN Sally will summarize those tantalizing tidbits from the cushy confines of her Long Island digs. In other words, don't hold your breath. :D

Oh man. And we thought we had problems! Looks like half their team is upset about their contracts. :laugh:

They better sign Bugs Bunny, he'll go all out like he did in baseball and lead them to the superbowl only to be destoryed by the redskins, lol

I saw this at the end of an AP article about McNair's DUI

Maybe she figures Ray Lewis got away with what happened at the Super Bowl in Atlanta...Why take the risk?!:ravensuck

Just for grins, let's superimpose that over the Skins roster.

... Among the veterans not attending the voluntary practice sessions: linebackers London Fletcher and Marcus Washington, offensive tackle Chris Samuels, center Casey Rabach, safety Sean Taylor, cornerbacks Shawn Springs and Carlos Rogers, defensive end Andre Carter, running back Ladell Betts and defensive tackle Cornelius Griffin.

The local press would be happy as pigs in ****. :)

Just for grins, let's superimpose that over the Skins roster.

The local press would be happy as pigs in ****. :)

I don't know about the media, but I would be pretty freaked out to read that. Goes to show you how stupid the offseason really is.

Did anyone stop to consider maybe players don't go to these voluntary workouts because they don't feel like it?

Archived