Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

usatoday Redskin report

tonyriggins

—Redskins quarterback Casey Bramlet, who's playing this spring in NFL Europa, completed 18 of 27 passes for 220 yards and three touchdowns (113.2 rating) to lead the Hamburg Sea Devils to a 34-9 victory over the Rhein Fire on May 5. Hamburg coach Vince Martino said that Bramlet "managed the offense perfectly."

Bramlet, named the Offensive Player of the Week, has completed a league-high 64.4 percent of his passes for 734 yards, five touchdowns and three interceptions. His 95.7 passer rating ranks second.

Goooooooooooooooooo sea devils!!!!!!!! woooo woooo!!!!!!

Edit: What's a sea devil?

I don't know, I really don't think it's a big deal that ST did not attend the OTA. It would be nice for him to mature into a man and at least call the Redskins or answer calls from them, but then again, we know what kind of "man" he is.

So long as he shows up for training camp, I don't really care if he misses OTAs. But he should at least have some communication with the Skins.

Hail,

H

Goooooooooooooooooo sea devils!!!!!!!! woooo woooo!!!!!!

Edit: What's a sea devil?

Hamburgs one of Germanys main ports and as such has a close link with the sea etc. It was one of the main U-Boat bases during World War II so the choice of Sea Devil as the team name is 'interesting' as they say.

Archived