Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paid Surveys and testers

that sucks, how much was the pay though?

pay started at $7 an hour ($10.50 weekends and holidays, time and a half.) hours weren't set until about a week ahead of time, so you'd have to check your hours every week before went home. i gotta say, its a nice place to pick up a bunch of stuff, but i wasn't content working there. maybe its just a fairfax thing, but seriously, when they start hiring people who don't speak a word of english for a job where communication between coworkers is essential... well, i think you get where i'm going.

Well there you go...:)

Did you just look that up?

its on their website, #1 in 05, #3 in 06 I think

pay started at $7 an hour ($10.50 weekends and holidays, time and a half.) hours weren't set until about a week ahead of time, so you'd have to check your hours every week before went home. i gotta say, its a nice place to pick up a bunch of stuff, but i wasn't content working there. maybe its just a fairfax thing, but seriously, when they start hiring people who don't speak a word of english for a job where communication between coworkers is essential... well, i think you get where i'm going.

Dang, you made more than me, I make 6.60 starting out and get 7.60 on Sundays, and time and a half on holidays.

I haven't had your problem Poker, mostly it's me working harder than most of the lazier cashiers, that and I'm too tall to be working a cash register :laugh: My work is pretty good about me getting off on certain days if I write it down ahead of time, they're pretty easy to work with.

its on their website, #1 in 05, #3 in 06 I think

Dang, you made more than me, I make 6.60 starting out and get 7.60 on Sundays, and time and a half on holidays.

I haven't had your problem Poker, mostly it's me working harder than most of the lazier cashiers, that and I'm too tall to be working a cash register :laugh: My work is pretty good about me getting off on certain days if I write it down ahead of time, they're pretty easy to work with.

a coubple things i will credit wegmans with are that we could get days off if we asked ahead of time and they gave us fair wages. one thing i didn't like is that we weren't allowed to accept tips even if the satisfied customer insisted.

a coubple things i will credit wegmans with are that we could get days off if we asked ahead of time and they gave us fair wages. one thing i didn't like is that we weren't allowed to accept tips even if the satisfied customer insisted.

I usually get the "keep the change" all the time....I only keep it if its quarters :laugh: I only get compliments from old ladies trying to set me up with their granddaughters :laugh:

sorry about the hijack.....maybe you're supposed to work at a grocery store? I met my girlfriend there :laugh:

I usually get the "keep the change" all the time....I only keep it if its quarters :laugh: I only get compliments from old ladies trying to set me up with their granddaughters :laugh:

sorry about the hijack.....maybe you're supposed to work at a grocery store? I met my girlfriend there :laugh:

well i got a different kind of tip, not only did i work registers, but i also did "helping hands" where we work outside and help people load their cars (and bring tons of cars back up to the store)

people wanted to give us tips for helping to pack their car. one person offered me twenty dollars.

well i got a different kind of tip, not only did i work registers, but i also did "helping hands" where we work outside and help people load their cars (and bring tons of cars back up to the store)

people wanted to give us tips for helping to pack their car. one person offered me twenty dollars.

:laugh: They make the retarded people do that where I work :D

well then, you know what that means...this thread is useless without pics :laugh:

but seriously, can other people please answer my question? :laugh:

:laugh: They make the retarded people do that where I work :D

Only those who are disabled may use the "R" word... it's like black people with the "N" word.... Oh wait a minute, I see.... My bad man, carry on... BTW I typed this slow so that you could keep up... :cheers:

Archived