Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Couple brutally tortured...

swisha

I heard about this back when it happened. It was horrible.

This website seems to have a bit of an "agenda" (yes that is a euphanism). I particularly like the part where it says that "Whites have laid the ground work for the elimination of their own race."

If the people who committed these horrific crimes did it because the victims were white then this is a hate crime. This should have been a major national story because of the sheer severity of these crimes.

I think the web site is correct about the media being totally corrupted and avoiding reporting this story for political reasons.

Well, I met two of the nicest people today...and they were black. No, I'd torture these scumbags to death because of what they did...not what they are. If they were white, I'd recommend the same fate.

I agree, but the fact that this story got no coverage compared to the Duke case shows just how insane the media is with political correctness

I agree, but the fact that this story got no coverage compared to the Duke case shows just how insane the media is with political correctness

Or it shows that the media is driven by the "story of the moment" whatever it may be.

I refer you to the story of the pretty blond girl who disappeared in Aruba last year. Headline news, on CNN and Fox and MSNBC for weeks and weeks and weeks. Lots of people go missing every year. Why was her story such a big deal?

Answer. She was a pretty blonde girl. Period.

I think this wasn't a big story because it's so gruesome. Nobody wants to REALLY hear about stuff like this.

I think you couldn't be more wrong. The media doesn't cover a story based on if people want to hear about it. They are agenda driven and they cover stories that push their various agendas or show opposing views in a bad light.

I think you couldn't be more wrong. The media doesn't cover a story based on if people want to hear about it. They are agenda driven and they cover stories that push their various agendas or show opposing views in a bad light.

I think the media is about making money, plain and simple.

What about this story wouldn't classify it as a news-worthy "story of the moment"? It's just as much a sensational crime story as any other that the media latch onto.

My point is easy to understand: it is almost random what story becomes a big story.

Those who see some sort of a politically correct media conspiracy are utter idiots, or at least very gullible.

You may be interested to know that many black people believe that the media only cares about bad things that happen to white people. Read the following story.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-06-15-missing-minorities_x.htm

What do the black people in the story above and the white people who made the website linked in the first post in this thread have in common? Answer: they both have tunnel vision and feel persecuted, and take a single out of context event to prove their persecution to themselves.

I heard about this back when it happened. It was horrible.

This website seems to have a bit of an "agenda" (yes that is a euphanism). I particularly like the part where it says that "Whites have laid the ground work for the elimination of their own race."

Wow. man that is seriously damn bad. I mean WTF were they on? What made them do that. Horrible. Disgrace to my race. :doh:

Here is another example of the media "bias" that is the exact opposite of the bias claimed in the first article. Bias in favor of whites.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=51305

What does this prove? Not much to me. It proves that the media grabs onto things now and then, and not other things, and there isn't much sense to it. So stop feeling so oppressed, all you straight white males.

Archived