Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Likely the Coolest Thing You'll See All Day

NattyLight

Pretty cool. I'll admit, I probably need to watch it once more to gain its full effect, but amazing nonetheless. I'm curious how these dimensions were theorized in the first place (e.g. after the 3rd), but I guess I'll buy the book to find out.

“Now, as we enter the tenth dimension we have to imagine all the possible branches of all the possible timelines of all the possible universes and treat that as a single point in the tenth dimension. So far, so good, but this is where we hit a roadblock.”

THIS was the first roadblock? :laugh:

“Now, as we enter the tenth dimension we have to imagine all the possible branches of all the possible timelines of all the possible universes and treat that as a single point in the tenth dimension. So far, so good, but this is where we hit a roadblock.”

THIS was the first roadblock? :laugh:

It is only a roadblock because at some point the author needs to admit that there are an infinite number of dimensions for his theory to work.

Pretty cool. I'll admit, I probably need to watch it once more to gain its full effect, but amazing nonetheless. I'm curious how these dimensions were theorized in the first place (e.g. after the 3rd), but I guess I'll buy the book to find out.

Math. Basically, these extra dimensions are required to exist for certain equations to solve.

Archived