Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Sam Hollenbach (MD) ufa - Signs w/Redskins!! (Rumor)

jayneal7

Heard from a friend in the know at UM...Sam going to/has signed with Skins!

Nice pickup of local QB. Not sure if he's good enough to make the team or not, but very glad he'll get a shot! Wish we had been able to get Josh Wilson and Adam Podlesh too...

Congrats Sam! :applause:

Heard from a friend in the know at UM...Sam going to/has signed with Skins!

Nice pickup of local QB. Not sure if he's good enough to make the team or not, but very glad he'll get a shot! Wish we had been able to get Josh Wilson and Adam Podlesh too...

Congrats Sam! :applause:

better put up a RUMOR beside that for now, or else you might get a peepee spanking.

they're using him guys, but you never know if he'll impress.

Yeah he is a camp arm for us . . . BUT, he may turn some heads and make a name for himself, potentially leading to a roster spot on another team. I wish him the best though, as he is a former Terp. I doubt he'll beat out who we already have fighting for that last qb slot . . . But who knows, he may show some promise.

campbell, brunell, collins, bramlet, palmer, and now hollenbach?!

i have this terrible sinking feeling in my gut that campbell may be about to get traded for a defensive lineman. this is just freaking rediculous. no team brings this many guys in to compete to compete for a #3 QB spot.

i have this terrible sinking feeling in my gut that campbell may be about to get traded for a defensive lineman. this is just freaking rediculous. no team brings this many guys in to compete to compete for a #3 QB spot.

Easy Sam is just there to throw all the passes that are going to be thrown at the tryouts. Jordan will be there also to throw some passes as well, but it's Sammy that's doing the dirty work. We don't want to tire Jason's arm throwing useless passes to rookie wideouts. We basically need a practice QB to be a human jugs machine and help us evaluate some rookie receivers.

Easy Sam is just there to throw all the passes that are going to be thrown at the tryouts. Jordan will be there also to throw some passes as well, but it's Sammy that's doing the dirty work. We don't want to tire Jason's arm throwing useless passes to rookie wideouts. We basically need a practice QB to be a human jugs machine and help us evaluate some rookie receivers.

so then what are bram and palmer for?

I hope you are just being sarcastic and not serious. Teams, including the Redskins, bring in 4-6 quarterbacks to spread the load during camp. It's an opportunity for Hollenback, Palmer, Bramlet, and possibly others to win the #3 position or a position on the practice squad. The QBs will be throwing to a lot of receivers and backs trying to make the team.

Campbell is going nowhere.

so then what are bram and palmer for?

Bramlet is still in Europe and probably gonna be gone after Training camp if they're serious about Palmer...Also, notice that I said Palmer will throw some too, they'll split for the most part, but Hollenbach is their "camp arm." Every team has/will have one. I can't remember if it was 2 years ago, there was a lot of talk about Bryson Spinner who was a quarterback from Richmond that they brought in for rookie camp and he was just there to throw passes but wasn't really considered as a roster addition. Same deal with Bramlet last year, we didn't allocate him and he threw to all the rookies at rookie camp. It's just a guy you bring in to do a job for you, they won't be on the team, unless they're amazing...doubtful

Archived