Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lion mauls trainer (warning graphic)

vegeta613

Whenever I've had a lion launch itself at me, I simply thrust my loins toward said beast. Its still quite a traumatic experience, but lets just say the old adage 'Make love, not war' applies when it comes to unexpected attacks by ferocious felines. On the down side, I've been trying to cough up what I hope is just an enormous hairball for weeks.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not a chance you can fight off a lion.

The advantages of having a cat is you can pick up tips on fighting it's bigger cousin (i.e. a lion, tiger etc). I often play fight with my cat. I know for a fact that cats are at a disadvantage if you manage to maneuvre your hand inbetween their shoulder blades...with my hand in front of my cat she will have the upper hand (no pun intended). So if I ever fought a lion I would place myself in a riding position on the lions back and work on it from atop. ;)

The advantages of having a cat is you can pick up tips on fighting it's bigger cousin (i.e. a lion, tiger etc). I often play fight with my cat. I know for a fact that cats are at a disadvantage if you manage to maneuvre your hand inbetween their shoulder blades...with my hand in front of my cat she will have the upper hand (no pun intended). So if I ever fought a lion I would place myself in a riding position on the lions back and work on it from atop. ;)
Let me know how that goes :silly::laugh::laugh:

You make the most ridiculous statements sometimes so I'm not sure if you are serious or just kidding. The ;) makes me think you're kidding.

You make the most ridiculous statements sometimes so I'm not sure if you are serious or just kidding. The ;) makes me think you're kidding.

The ;) was a smug one. I was being serious. Many people freeze when attacked by big cats...most of them are/have never been cat owners and are generally scared of something they do not understand.

If a lion attacks you, it will generally stand on it's hind legs and go for your head/neck area. As soon as it does that, dodge it and go behind it. It will then go back onto all fours (cats can't walk on their hind legs...it's a balance thing) and as soon as it does, jump on the lion's back. Now, grab onto either it's maine (male lion) or ears (female lion) and hold on. The only way a cat can throw you off is if it rolls over on it's back...but that's the last thing it will ever do, because it's a sign of submission and cats believe it's their weakest area (the belly). So it'll either take you for a ride somewhere, or hope you'll get tired and just get off. After you get off, I bet the lion wont want to have anything to do with you anymore. :applause:

Archived