Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll Pick Jenkins what do we do at 14

brandies

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

First 13 picks according to Gossenlin's draft-(Agree with inmate-might change with trades-assuming Anderson and Carriker will not be at 14)

1. Oakland Calvin Johnson WR Georgia Tech

2. Detroit Gaines Adams DE Clemson

3. Cleveland JaMarcus Russell QB LSU

4. Tampa Bay Adrian Peterson HB Oklahoma

5. Arizona Joe Thomas OT Wisconsin

6. LaRon Landry S LSU

7. Minnesota Brady Quinn QB Notre Dame

8. Atlanta Jamaal Anderson DE Arkansas

9. Miami Amobi Okoye DT Louisville

10. Houston Darrelle Revis CB Pittsburgh

11. San Francisco Adam Carriker DE Nebraska

12. Buffalo Leon Hall CB Michigan

13. St. Louis Robert Meachem WR Tennessee

Every hates the Redskins until he becomes one and gets the mean green Snyder will pay him. Jenkins & Branch on our D-Line then we have a legit chance to be awesome next year. No holes anywhere on the team.

Jenkins and Branch are both 2 gap DT. Why on earth would we get both and not get a DE?!

Jenkins and Branch are both 2 gap DT. Why on earth would we get both and not get a DE?!

Because we would go from a bottom feeding rush defense into a legit top 3 rush defense. Also Factor in Jenkins health problems and age and he is only a stop gap DT he's not going to be here for a decade, 3 years max.

A hedge on the bett. IF Jenkins held out or got injured then we'd look very foolish, plus he is old and does have an injury history, and Branch would not have to feel the pressure to be an immediate impact on the team. We could rotate the two of them and be set at 2 Gap DT for at least a couple of years.

I voted for branch, but If we could trade down with Green Bay and get an extra 3rd rounder and still get him I'd do it.

A hedge on the bett. IF Jenkins held out or got injured then we'd look very foolish, plus he is old and does have an injury history, and Branch would not have to feel the pressure to be an immediate impact on the team. We could rotate the two of them and be set at 2 Gap DT for at least a couple of years.

I voted for branch, but If we could trade down with Green Bay and get an extra 3rd rounder and still get him I'd do it.

That's an expensive hedge. If you're that worried about Jenkins, then I don't see how it is wise to give 2nd round value for him. And I would certainly hope that we would talk to Jenkins before trading for him, rather than give up that much and then hope he doesn't hold out.

And we have Griffin, Salave'a, Montgomery and Golston. Obviously, at least one of them has to be moved in this scenario (and probably two).

Kris Jenkins is not old. He's younger than you!

That's an expensive hedge. If you're that worried about Jenkins, then I don't see how it is wise to give 2nd round value for him. And I would certainly hope that we would talk to Jenkins before trading for him, rather than give up that much and then hope he doesn't hold out.

And we have Griffin, Salave'a, Montgomery and Golston. Obviously, at least one of them has to be moved in this scenario (and probably two).

It could be an Expensive hedge, if Jenkins in the trade wasn't going to hold out then we could take Nelson, or Ross, or another position at 14, I make no mistake I like Alan Branch, and he might be the best player available at 14. Which I admit might mean cutting someone from our DT roster (Big Joe Probably if jenkins does not hold out). Its also risk

Kris Jenkins is not old. He's younger than you!

Yeah he is, and it could be that if Jenkins doesn't mind the trade that they don't take him, but I still see Branch as the Best available at that position in the draft. It really is hard to project who will be there at 14, heck Anderson could be there at 14, and if he is I'd consider taking him. 14 is harder to project than 8-9-10-11- and 12.

Good point that he turns 28 this year I think.

That's a huge hedge, considering the holes we have to fill. I dont wanna take 2 2gappers when we dont have anything at LDE. I dont think we have the luxury to make moves like that.

Archived