1. 1. Who will sign Lavar

• Eagles
    • Redskins
    • Cowboys
    • Giants
    • another NFL team
    • he will not be signed by another NFL team this year

I can't believe Leonard Little didn't make the list. :doh:

He is the only guy, besides OJ, that has actually killed someone.

In 1999, he pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Susan Gutweiler, 47, of suburban St. Louis, following a downtown car crash. Little's blood-alcohol level was nearly twice the legal limit. He served three months in jail and was on probation for four years.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/STL/8980182

Taylor crimes were all pretty minor. He had his case for the weapons charge dismissed, so really that can't be held against him. And also, the OJ selection. Again, as guilty as he actually is, he was never convicted in the court of law. Therefore, TECHNICALLY, he is innocent.

I think we all know why the juice made this team ;)

Taylor crimes were all pretty minor. He had his case for the weapons charge dismissed, so really that can't be held against him. And also, the OJ selection. Again, as guilty as he actually is, he was never convicted in the court of law. Therefore, TECHNICALLY, he is innocent.

the prosecutor in the case also helps Taylor as he was pretty much looking to get his 15 minutes of fame. Also OJ was found to be at fault for the murder in civil court so don't cut him from this team too quickly

What about Manley? The best part about this list is Irvin is going into the hall and Monk is at home watching. Gotta love the cowboys!

What about manley, you cant even compare the two....yeah he did a little coke but if he decided to take it up agian he would have to wait for Irvin to die and snort his ashes. Not only is he going into the hall but we get to watch his uneducated ass run his mouth every weekend, what a waist of oxygen, gotta love the NFL!!!

the prosecutor in the case also helps Taylor as he was pretty much looking to get his 15 minutes of fame. Also OJ was found to be at fault for the murder in civil court so don't cut him from this team too quickly

I know OJ was convicted in civil court, but if you ask me, civil court is bull****. you shouldn't be able to be sued in civil court if you weren't convicted in a regular court.

Barret Robbins - OL robbinsOL.jpgPreviously best known for disappearing the night before Oakland's Super Bowl thrashing in 2003, Robbins trumped that the following year by attacking three police officers who, being armed, shot him twice in the chest. Police reports indicate that even after being shot Robbins continued to attack the officers, which is just the kind of spunk we need on this team. The good news is that Robbins survived his wounds. The bad news is that he is facing three counts of attempted murder of a police officer.

Wasn't he bi-polar though? If he was, as I understand it, you really can't control yourself

I can't believe Leonard Little didn't make the list. :doh:

He is the only guy, besides OJ, that has actually killed someone.

In 1999, he pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Susan Gutweiler, 47, of suburban St. Louis, following a downtown car crash. Little's blood-alcohol level was nearly twice the legal limit. He served three months in jail and was on probation for four years.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/STL/8980182

Was Rae Carruth on it??

Rae Carruth didn't kill anybody...he paid somebody to kill somebody. Big difference.

I didn't pay atention to the date on the stroy so maybe that is why Pac Man and ST didn't make the list.

I think if we replace the QB with Kerry Collins (just a couple of DUIs and a bonafide racist) this team really could go all the way.

What about Manley? The best part about this list is Irvin is going into the hall and Monk is at home watching. Gotta love the cowboys!

Being a cowboy fan I wonder if you can count the years since you guys have won a playoff game. Level of difficulty: It takes more than two hands. I wonder if he brought his abacus.

I really hate to say this but Warren Moon got into a spousal abuse thing in front of his young son...his son call the cops on dear old Dad....But I love Warren Moon, but thems the facts.

Also who would own this team? Would it be Georgia F. of the Rams...everyone thinks she was into something "shady" when her husband who owned the team drowned and the guy was supposed to be a good swimmer. At least that what I heard.

Rae Carruth didn't kill anybody...he paid somebody to kill somebody. Big difference.

how is paying someone to kill a person any better than actually pulling the trigger yourself?? IMO i think its worse....too much of a ***** to do it yourself!!! either way he is a murderer!!

Archived