Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What about Rocky McIntosh?????

SkinsBoss

I think the consensus around is pretty clear. Most of us don't like the reported Briggs deal. What I don't understand is why people aren't more mad at our front office? Remember, last year trading away draft picks to move up for Rocky McIntosh?

Wasn't Rocky the guy we liked? Wasn't he supposed to be a starter?

What are we doing if we get Briggs?

obviously, we're not going to turn around and trade him and obviously we're not going to suddenly switch to the 3-4 because we just don't have the DL for that. So if this deal goes down and it looks like it will then what about Rocky McIntosh?

Are we going to turn around and trade him somewhere and get a 4th round pick?

Come on, the offseason has just turned rotten. Keep Rocky, keep our 6th pick and forget about Briggs.

I think the consensus around is pretty clear. Most of us don't like the reported Briggs deal. What I don't understand is why people aren't more mad at our front office? Remember, last year trading away draft picks to move up for Rocky McIntosh?

Wasn't Rocky the guy we liked? Wasn't he supposed to be a starter?

What are we doing if we get Briggs?

obviously, we're not going to turn around and trade him and obviously we're not going to suddenly switch to the 3-4 because we just don't have the DL for that. So if this deal goes down and it looks like it will then what about Rocky McIntosh?

Are we going to turn around and trade him somewhere and get a 4th round pick?

Come on, the offseason has just turned rotten. Keep Rocky, keep our 6th pick and forget about Briggs.

If we get Briggs, then that means we wasted a pick on trading up to get Rocky.

Thats exactly why I doubt we get Briggs. Plus we realy don't need him.

The only thing I can even think of to justify this move is that Marcus Washignton's hip, even after surgery, is more severe then any of us know about. If that's the case then Rocky will still be a starter along with Fletcher and Briggs but if Marcus is healthy then I just don't understand WTF we are doing.

Unless you're gonna talk about Rocky Balboa,

Dude he was robbed against that last fight with Dixon. That's why I can't stand boxing anymore. It's all political and nobody wants to see a scrappy under dog hold the title, boxing wants the flashy pay per view salesmen to make money, I blame George Washington Duke a.k.a. Don King.

As I said in another "Briggs" thread, which has been merged and re merged so many times, I can no longer tell you where......

No *&^%$#@ way do Skins acquire Briggs unless ..... (drumroll).....they're more concerned about Marcus' health than we think....

As I said in another "Briggs" thread, which has been merged and re merged so many times, I can no longer tell you where......

No *&^%$#@ way do Skins acquire Briggs unless ..... (drumroll).....they're more concerned about Marcus' health than we think....

This is a 5 star thread. It's great.

The only thing I can even think of to justify this move is that Marcus Washignton's hip, even after surgery, is more severe then any of us know about. If that's the case then Rocky will still be a starter along with Fletcher and Briggs but if Marcus is healthy then I just don't understand WTF we are doing.

hips are a funny thing. just ask Bo Jackson and Albert Belle. i think there's sadly some validity to this post. Marcus Washington is one of my favorite redskins, i would be bummed should this be true.

Archived