Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Mencia stealing from Cosby now

HokieJ

He is the biggest fraud in the comedy industry right now. I was not aware until about 6 months ago that almost half of all his stand-up and comedy is completely ripped off from other comedians.

Why this guy has a show still I don’t understand.

I guess he steals from everybody. It was funny seeing that asian guy from Madtv on "mind of mencia" after watching that Joe Rogan video.

The funniest part is that Cosby's delivery is about ten times better anyway.

Yeah, first off it's not that great of a joke, but Mencia turns it into something that isn't remotely funny. His delivery is so terrible that he has to react to his own joke.

I've been saying that Mencia was nothing but a thief for the past 2 years and no one would believe me. I'm glad it's finally getting thrown out there for the mass public to see.

Mencia was nothing more than a cash cow for Comedy Central. Why? Because when Dave Chappelle left, they needed someone to fill his gap. Chappelle was brilliant, especially when it came to mocking his own race, and others. He did it in a way where you didn't feel like he was attacking anyone. I even think that his style of comedy is needed. Regardless, when Chappelle left, it was one of, if not, the most watched shows on CC. So who were they going to get to fill his gap? A white guy? No, people aren't very willing to accept a white guy making racial stereotypes and slurs in mainstream media, just yet. An Asian person? Seriously, who the **** is going to care about an Asian person making jokes about your race? Another black person? No, that's too obvious. What about a Mexican? Bingo! A Mexican, I would say, next to a black person is one people in which American's are a little afraid to talk about, openly, it's edgy, it's controversial, it's a cash cow! "Why not get a fake Mexican to get on stage and make "beaner" jokes? OOH OOH!!! How about we just steal most of Chappelle's material, and regurgitate it, and replace the word ""n-word"" with "beaner"? This is it guys!!!". That's all he is. The mass public is going to eat it up, because they don't know any better. They don't pay attention. All they want is for someone to go out there, and make them laugh, even if they've heard it all before. It's just like mainstream music. It's the same refried bull**** that we've heard millions of times before, and the mindless masses eat it up.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I've been saying that Mencia was nothing but a thief for the past 2 years and no one would believe me. I'm glad it's finally getting thrown out there for the mass public to see.

Mencia was nothing more than a cash cow for Comedy Central. Why? Because when Dave Chappelle left, they needed someone to fill his gap. Chappelle was brilliant, especially when it came to mocking his own race, and others. He did it in a way where you didn't feel like he was attacking anyone. I even think that his style of comedy is needed. Regardless, when Chappelle left, it was one of, if not, the most watched shows on CC. So who were they going to get to fill his gap? A white guy? No, people aren't very willing to accept a white guy making racial stereotypes and slurs in mainstream media, just yet. An Asian person? Seriously, who the **** is going to care about an Asian person making jokes about your race? Another black person? No, that's too obvious. What about a Mexican? Bingo! A Mexican, I would say, next to a black person is one people in which American's are a little afraid to talk about, openly, it's edgy, it's controversial, it's a cash cow! "Why not get a fake Mexican to get on stage and make "beaner" jokes? OOH OOH!!! How about we just steal most of Chappelle's material, and regurgitate it, and replace the word ""n-word"" with "beaner"? This is it guys!!!". That's all he is. The mass public is going to eat it up, because they don't know any better. They don't pay attention. All they want is for someone to go out there, and make them laugh, even if they've heard it all before. It's just like mainstream music. It's the same refried bull**** that we've heard millions of times before, and the mindless masses eat it up.

BEST ****ING POST IN A WHILE!!!

:cheers: :cheers:

If this happened in a less obvious way I could forgive it. Sometimes you write a song and later realize it was like someone else's you may have inadvertantly heard before, I could see how comedy could be the same way. But the evidence in this video shows that not only did Mencia rip off jokes, he knew he was doing it, and he's made a living doing it. Sad really. They are going to have to get rid of him over this eventually. He will get booed off the channel when this becomes wide spread.

Damn Sassy you killed it! :notworthy

Archived