Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BioShock and Mass Effect

skinsfan07

XBOX 360 gamers check these trailers out! They both could be game of the year. Another reason why Sony is OFFICIALLY Microsoft's b*****!

I just saw it and it looks sweet!

Check it out in HD here! http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2610

And another game that looks sweet as hell is Mass Effect!

Check it out in HD here! http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2211

Both of those games are definitely worth getting! Man the 360 games keep getting betetr and better!

First Gears of War, then a solid game in Crackdown, and now these 2 are about to come out!

And Halo 3 comes out soon too!

mass effect looks even better than gears of war, and dont forget that gta4 is gonna come out on 360 too

Oh yea! Damn 360 is really the must have system right about now.

PS3 can't even come close.

And Mass effect, bioshock and halo 3 are ONLY for xbox and xbox 360.

Sorry sony, you suck. :laugh:

although i have no allegiances to certain companies or products, like some people do, i gotta say whats been said a million times before, that Sony is ****ing up royally.

actually i think the reason gta isnt exclusive to sony this time (like it has been in the past for the ps2) is that there arent enough ps3 in households, so it would be dumb to release a game for a system that no one has.

although i have no allegiances to certain companies or products, like some people do, i gotta say whats been said a million times before, that Sony is ****ing up royally.

actually i think the reason gta isnt exclusive to sony this time (like it has been in the past for the ps2) is that there arent enough ps3 in households, so it would be dumb to release a game for a system that no one has.

mainly b/c the ps3 is too expensive, didn't have a good set of release games, and everyone wants a Wii or a 360.

Expect Sony to be done soon. I'll give em a few mroe years, but soon Microsoft and Nintendo will take over the gaming industry.

mainly b/c the ps3 is too expensive, didn't have a good set of release games, and everyone wants a Wii or a 360.

Expect Sony to be done soon. I'll give em a few mroe years, but soon Microsoft and Nintendo will take over the gaming industry.

Well said.

I do think Microsoft needs to have some more nintendo style games though. They did good with Viva Pinata but I love me some Mario and Zelda. (not any of that mario sunshine/paper mario garbage, I mean super mario brothers.)

I tell people who are stuck between buying a 360 and a ps3 not to worry because if Microsoft does not have it yet, they will just buy it :laugh:

P.S. Don't forget Guitar Hero 2 or Halo Wars ;)

I have been waiting for BioShock and Mass Effect ever since I got the console, I can't wait!

I've been a sony guy for awhile and this news is upsetting. I dont have enough money right now for either system but seeing those previews and having played gears of war at a friends i dont know what to think...:cry:

Is 360 bluray compatible?

don't worry about the format wars. it'll settle itself in time and then you won't have to worry about it. plopping a bunch of money on the PS3 just because of blu-ray is probably not the best idea. go with the system that has the best games and then worry about the extra features.

Yeah, but does anything even compare to the wii?

I still chuckle at my wife's look of concentration with the tongue out as she tries to whip the cow in the correct direction playing Rayman on the wii. For shear humor and fun, I haven't seen anything to compare to the wii. It's just plain different from the Play station and x-box genre. I guess comparing them is like comparing gaming platforms with computer games...but for the same money, I'll tae a wii every time.

Huh... lots of first person shooters, eh? Where's the variety?

laughing at the PS3 users. At least we don't have to deal with all those s***y games it has.

360>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ps3

deal with it.

You're clearly the least knowledgeable person about this subject on the entire forum :rolleyes:

I've been a sony guy for awhile and this news is upsetting. I dont have enough money right now for either system but seeing those previews and having played gears of war at a friends i dont know what to think...:cry:

Is 360 bluray compatible?

Bluray? Not right now. However, you can buy the 360 with a 20 GB HDD and an HD-DVD drive for the low, low price of... $600!

Thats an incredible $0 cheaper than a PS3 equipped with a bluray drive and 60 GB HDD. :doh:

Wait... but...

mainly b/c the ps3 is too expensive

That can't be true, can it?

Gears of War isn't a first person shooter, crackdown isn't a first person shooter, Saints row isn't a first person shooter, and neither is Splinter cell D.A. Which games are you talking about?

Bluray? Not right now. However, you can buy the 360 with a 20 GB HDD and an HD-DVD drive for the low, low price of... $600!

Thats an incredible $0 cheaper than a PS3 equipped with a bluray drive and 60 GB HDD. :doh:

Wait... but...

That can't be true, can it?

Actually a brand new xbox 360 with a 20 gb hard drive is only going for 400 dollars. It was only 600 when it came out. And the hdd vd drive is not needed at all to be able to watch better movies or play better games in HD. I have a 42 inch Hd-TV and my games and movies are crystal clear.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Console-20GB-Hard-Drive/dp/B000B43OY4/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-8607940-9909529?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1173905149&sr=8-1

But some say, just wait until the ps3 starts coming out with games, it will sell just as much as the 360 did when it first came out. Well then, you want to talk about domination. The xbox 360 sold 1.1 MILLION units when it first came out, compared to only 490,000 that ps3 sold.

http://gigagamez.com/2007/01/11/xbox-domination-360-double-ps3-sales/

So as of now, the xbox 360 is cheaper, has more games, AND almost has 10 times more buyers than the ps3 does even though the 360 was released just 1 year before the ps3 was. WOW! As i've said before Sony is Microsoft's BIOTCH!

http://nexgenwars.com/

Gamertag is Reic, see you online :)

Reic,my gamertag is crazyjoe mac.

Also, I've said this plenty of times, Sony imo, is a ****ty company. They've survived off of the PS success and other little niche markets. If they didn't have the PS and maybe their video cameras they wouldn't even be players in the consumer electronics market.

Regardless, while I've never had much of a preference in regards to systems, I've found that the games that I like are on XBOX. I can't wait for Ninja Gaiden to come out for the 360, that's gonna be the jump off right there.

Gears of War isn't a first person shooter, crackdown isn't a first person shooter, Saints row isn't a first person shooter, and neither is Splinter cell D.A. Which games are you talking about?

Fine, so they also have some third person shooters, my bad. :rolleyes:

Actually a brand new xbox 360 with a 20 gb hard drive is only going for 400 dollars. It was only 600 when it came out. And the hdd vd drive is not needed at all to be able to watch better movies or play better games in HD. I have a 42 inch Hd-TV and my games and movies are crystal clear.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Console-20GB-Hard-Drive/dp/B000B43OY4/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-8607940-9909529?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1173905149&sr=8-1

Thank you for saying exactly what I just said. My whole point was that the PS3 is still priced very competitively with the 360 when you take into account what it is equipped with. The people who harp on

But some say, just wait until the ps3 starts coming out with games, it will sell just as much as the 360 did when it first came out. Well then, you want to talk about domination. The xbox 360 sold 1.1 MILLION units when it first came out, compared to only 490,000 that ps3 sold.

http://gigagamez.com/2007/01/11/xbox-domination-360-double-ps3-sales/

So as of now, the xbox 360 is cheaper, has more games, AND almost has 10 times more buyers than the ps3 does even though the 360 was released just 1 year before the ps3 was.

I'm not saying that Microsoft doesn't have the advantage now... I'm just saying that you're accomplishing nothing blindly railing against a gaming system you don't own. As a piece of technology, the PS3 is arguably the best console on the market but so far its failed to show a lot for it, I'll readily admit that.

However, there is neither a need or a point for you to turn a thread that should just be about the games into a PS3 vs. 360 debate. There have been plenty of those and absolutely nothing has come of them. Quite frankly it will be another year before the PS3 really picks up steam... and everyone who owns one already realizes this, so why bother?

WOW! As i've said before Sony is Microsoft's BIOTCH!

You sound perfectly impartial :rolleyes:

Variety games :)

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Viva Pinata

Saints Row

PGR3

Condemed

Dead Rising

Fight Night Round 3

Kameo: Elements of Power

Need For Speed: MW and Carbon

any original xbox game.

Either way, the Xbox has more original titles only available to the 360 than the playstation 3 will.

I like the concept of the Wii but nintendo, IMO, has gone south since the 64.

P.S. I would love Gears of War on the xbox, only game I am jealous of the playstation 2 about.

Archived