Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ULTIMATE tailgating set up w/toilet!

DButz65

I would sooo clean out the junk in our 2 car garage and sell the riding mower

so i could store it in there. Hell if i could afford that, i could afford to have someone else mow my lawn :)

Dave i see you lurking, put that thing back in your pants and stop drooling :laugh:

That price doesn't strike me as so bad for someone that would use it a lot. Not something you'd run out and pick up on a weekend, mind you, but it's POSSIBLE! Heck, with the costs of ballgames these days, anyone who can afford season tix and parking passes AND suplies for tailgating could probably at least CONSIDER this.

Nice.

LOL Warpath, the laptop grill IS cool , but its too small for "tailgating" really.

And where is the toilet, satellite tv, and lcd tv in the bigger grill? :) I wouldnt mind that one either though! The tv isnt a high priority item for my taste, but the coolness factor is way higher :silly:

Dave i see you lurking, put that thing back in your pants and stop drooling :laugh:

Okay, I stopped drooling. :laugh:

Don't be surprised if you see one of these painted in burgundy and gold and decked out in Redskin-Roadtrips logos at a tailgate near you next season. :D

Sheesh, you think there's enough propane there? You could do a hog in that thing.

That's the beauty of it. You can sit a hog (up to 165lbs) right on the grilling surface. It will cook evenly without having to turn it. The other side of the grill is a cooler...Once again, biased opinion...

Okay, I stopped drooling. :laugh:

Don't be surprised if you see one of these painted in burgundy and gold and decked out in Redskin-Roadtrips logos at a tailgate near you next season. :D

LOL

Hot dam , I would pitch in too so i could use the toilet , those don johns are nasty :laugh:

Archived