Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How much does Al Saunders want Green?

RDSKNfaithfull

It's not a question of if Campbell is benched, it's a question of when. I believe that there is zero chance that Campbell starts the season as the #1 QB. Green is a likely replacement, but Brunell could work as well. No way Gibbs pins his hope on a 3rd year QB in his last season...

How would it be screwing Campbell? What has he earned? If he continues to improve, he plays. If he doesn't play well, he sits.

How is having 2 incompetent backups as bad as Brunell and Collins a good thing for Campbell? If he can't take the pressure of competition, he shouldn't be the starter to begin with.

It's not a question of if Campbell is benched, it's a question of when. I believe that there is zero chance that Campbell starts the season as the #1 QB. Green is a likely replacement, but Brunell could work as well. No way Gibbs pins his hope on a 3rd year QB in his last season...

i hope that was a joke because there is no way we will start an old wasded up qb like brunell or green

I sincerely hope you're joking, but in the event you're not here's a serious response. Since 2005 every year has been Gibbs' "last season". He's said time and time again that he intends on fulfilling his 5-year contract. I'll take him at his word.

Campbell will not get benched for Brunell unless there's an injury. Won't happen.

I was NOT a big fan of hiring Al Saunders to run the show here. Apparently Gibbs wasn't either last season, but that's water under the bridge now. They have had a full season to feel every one out and I'm fully expecting things to come together.

I'm not saying we'll be in the playoff hunt this year because for that to happen JC would really have to develop quickly, but I like our chances. I really think Al will prove his worth this coming season.

Campbell is our QB no questions asked. You have to think a selfish part of Saunders wants Green in to validate "his offense" Do you think there is a small chance that we screw Campbell? God I hope not and if Saunders is willing to do that He should be fired imo :doh:

i was thinking the same thing. i would have posted it but teh mods and their NNT:D anyways for some reason i see them getting him

Archived