Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official sign T.J. Slaughter thread!

TODD

man-crush?

I swear. Dam, couldnt find any pix with dude actually playin football, or just wearing his uniform. Got half necked pix of a dude up there. He had to work hard to kind them pix. I would think if you look up a player, the first and only pix you'd pretty much see are with him playing football.

Anyway, yeah I always thought he had one of the illest football names. I always liked Eric Warfields name to.

T.J. Slaughter is a great character guy. He has only been charged with one (1) felony (assault with a firearm)

haha so the key to good character is being charged with a felony for assault with a firearm, but only once:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's a contender, but I think Rock Cartwright has him beat.

man, with a Rock, a Rocky, and a Slaughter, who would mess with us? We could also have a cage match between Slaugter and Rock, winner gets an underwear gig!

man, with a Rock, a Rocky, and a Slaughter, who would mess with us? We could also have a cage match between Slaugter and Rock, winner gets an underwear gig!

gal1pic9.gif

You really think Rock could pull off this kind of body? T.J. Slaughter is a specimen and would be an influence to the entire defense to get in tip-top shape. He is an inspiration to all of his teammates, a rock-hard man that younger players can look up to.

Dude stop with the underware pictures. TJ, Gibbs is not going to consider you until you post some pictures with a uniform on making tackles.

Oh, and you also must have stats to show coach Williams.

10.5 on the ghey meter.

Archived