Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*75th anniversary Uniforms will be used next season

Lavarleap56

If we have the same pants as the 70th it would be a welcome change....we would actually have burgundy in our uniform instead of dark red.....

Right now we a DR/Y team Dark Red/Yellow....A notre dame irish gold would be nice with the burgundy. Maybe we can correct that soon too.

You know we weren't the only team that was offering their fans those stupid black fashion jerseys, right?

Oh I know, im just saying they still looked dumb is all :laugh: My opinion though, some people liked it, and if the Redskins were not an old team, I would too. I like how the Ravens or Jacksonville pulls it off pretty well, and the Panthers having it somewhat standard looks pretty cool.

Wearing and selling are different things.

I am not a fan of the potential white jerseys, but at the same time, I could give a **** less. And Gold pants are just flat out ugly. Thnk about how many times you have worn gold pants ...

Heh, I think the gold pants as shown int he pics above would be nice, with the white jersey. I know we won't do burgundy under Gibbs, or would try not to. Im fine with them making a new throwback jersey is all, I just said I doubt we use the 70th anniversary ones cause Danny Boy would love to market a new jersey. Maybe I'll buy one in a couple years when they go on sale, already got two retro ones from the 70th anniverary lineup.

Of course there going to celebrate the 75th. How else is the organization gonna get people pumped up after a 5-11 season??? Why didn't they celebrate the 65th, 60th, 55th, etc... Will we celebrate the 80th, 85th, etc.??? I don't mind it, but I don't like it.

Let's just pray that he doesn't have a commemorative ceremony for 10 years in Raljon. Merchandise and advertising could be sold on greatest players day.

according to the graphic designer with the skins, it will be the gold helmets with the old school "R". I talked to her about 3 months ago. I'm not for sure what the jerseys and pants look like. next time i'm out there, i'll try to get a glimpse of one.

Archived