Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's The Best Way to Send FANMAIL?

SkinSabbath

Often I feel a STRONG DESIRE to contact my favorite players, coaches, etc... and give them my praise/support. Right now is one of those times, and I want to send fan mail to D DOCKERY. I want to BEG HIM to please stay, remind him how much we skins fans love and APPRECIATE him. WE WANT HIM BACK.

I have tried a lot of contact methods(mostly email),but i've never had much success... Anybody have any ideas?

PS

EXTREMESKINS.com (with its partnership with redskins.com) has great influence on fans, enough to get some incredible insider chats with key players and coaches. Is there a way we can use these connections to make fanmail a part of extremeskins membership?

If you don't know where they live or know where to email them, probably the best way is to go to Redskin Park during the season then try to follow them home. When he gets out of the vehicle, do your best rendition of Wayne and Garth's "We're not worthy" salute. :notworthy If he doesn't run away from you, then tell him what you want to say to him. :D I hope this helps.

Derrick Dockery C/O

Redskins Park

21300 Redskins Park Dr.

Ashburn VA 20147

Or use the address and send it Attn: Derrick Dockery

They'll get it to the players. The best ways are sometimes the old ways.

~Bang

Yeah, I've got a picture I took of Marcus Washington when I got a "Dream Seat" front row behind the skins bench. I was wanting him to autograph it for me, ya think I'd have luck doing it that way? I don't want to lose my picture though...

Here is my complaint about this situation. He has been with us from day one, we stuck with him through the rough times of his development, why can't he just go ahead and accept a fair market offer that we have given him and sign. It just makes sense to me that a player that would grow up with us, would give us the respect and gratitude of sigining an offer we have extended to him. It just comes down to loyalty. Antonio Pierce & Fred Smoot did the same thing, the offers they accepted by other teams were not that different from ours.

But hey, this is the 21st century NFL.

I say don't bother writing him a letter and let him go if he is unwilling to sign with us now.

Yeah, I've got a picture I took of Marcus Washington when I got a "Dream Seat" front row behind the skins bench. I was wanting him to autograph it for me, ya think I'd have luck doing it that way? I don't want to lose my picture though...

It depends on the player. A lot of them are actually pretty good about that sort of thing. Course, it is a risk. I guess it's up to you.

~Bang

I sent a letter to fed ex with a letter and a picture of gregg williams last yr he signed that picture and also put in another picture and wrote thanks for being a skins fan and always believe.

WOW that is EXACTLY the thing i hope to achieve. Appeal to the player's sense of loyalty and remind him WHY he has fans here in DC.

:dallasuck

I sent a letter to fed ex with a letter and a picture of gregg williams last yr he signed that picture and also put in another picture and wrote thanks for being a skins fan and always believe.

WOW that is EXACTLY the thing I hope to achieve. Appeal to the player's sense of loyalty and remind him WHY he has fans here in DC.

:dallasuck

Archived