Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

for all you NASCAR fans

skinsfan1992

If you have never been to a race you can not trash NASCAR. Going to a race changes everything it is wild. I have been to Richmond, Daytona and Martinsville - going back to Richmond in May can not wait. Daytona is just amazing the speed, the size of the track and the action - Martinsville is better than Richmond and the tickets are easier to get.

I'm more an F1 fan, but I agree. F1 is better on TV, a bit sucky live (unless you're one of the few who has grandstand seats). Nascar is a average on TV but must be an awesome spectacle live. Wouldn't mind going to a Nascar race...especially the night ones... :applause:

NASCAR night races are awesome. I've been to Charlotte and Richmond for night races and they were unreal. Daytona is all hype...kinda boring really. Watching Daytona on TV is a snooze fest...the only thing that makes it bearable live is you really get a feel for how fast they are actually going live.

I've been to Daytona, Darlington, Richmond, Charlotte, and Dover...the best ones to go to if you are a casual fan, or are trying to get into NASCAR would be Richmond or Charlotte. Those are excellent venues that always have great racing.

Thanks for the heads up...I wish I had seen this earlier, as Kasey Kahne is my driver.

as for 'how can people watch cars drive in circles'? I don't know, I grew up around cars and racing...for me it evokes emotions and memories of times with the family. With most real NASCAR fans, this is also true. It really is more than just "cars going in cirlces". My brother is in Alabama, and we talk online or on the phone constantly during a NASCAR race. I know it's not for everyone, but for some it just means more.

I'm a fan of F1,ALMS,WRC,NASCAR,IRL,ChampCar and SCCA.NASCAR is very good live but this season is really a big question mark with Toyotoa,,Montoya and the car of tommorrow.

NASCAR needs to go overseas(which I see happening) after Montreal gets a cup race.Its failing in going up against the NFL on Sunday nights. That's suicide.

Archived