Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Old person strikes again.... (got hit by a car today)

Pete

its so awesome that you will never be a fossil, you gotta share the trick with us

Godwilling, I will be an old fossil someday. Hopefully, I'll know when it's time to give up my license or I'll have the humility to listen to those close to me who tell that it's time.

On a side note, if you want to draw me into some sort of an argument, I'm not biting.

The copp hit his lights, and blocked the road. :D The old goat told the cop I ran the stop sign, turning in front of him as he was pulling through the intersection. He said I was riding like a madman, chasing him at highspeed around the development.

Pete-

That's so sweet that he got exactly what he deserved. What a menace, not only have his reflexes slowed over the years, he drinks while he is driving. Hope they get him off the roads.

I quoted one paragraph. Why in the world would he claim that you were driving like a madman at highspeed chasing him. The only reason that you would have to drive at a highspeed would be to keep up with how fast he was driving. So he was basically telling the cop that he left the scene of an accident at madman speeds??? I would have mentioned that as well as the one hand on the handle bars. What a stupid drunk old man. Glad your ok, kids your age bounce right up after getting hit by a car.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DON'T RIDE MOTORCYCLES IN FLORIDA! IT'S A RISK NOT WORTH TAKING! Too many blue hairs. I just cringe everytime I see one. These old farts don't see em at all. It's alot of fun here with the weather and all, but bag it man. Too dangerous. Not the rider. THE BLUE HAIRS!

Great story. Next time don't "fluff" it up by saying the guy called you a "crazy kid". It will make it more believable. :2cents: ;)

Dude, he actually called me a crazy kid, no fluff involved. Most folks that meet me think I'm in my mid to late 20's.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DON'T RIDE MOTORCYCLES IN FLORIDA! IT'S A RISK NOT WORTH TAKING! Too many blue hairs. I just cringe everytime I see one. These old farts don't see em at all. It's alot of fun here with the weather and all, but bag it man. Too dangerous. Not the rider. THE BLUE HAIRS!

That would mean bagging my job. You have to test what you repair. That would be the same as telling you to quit as a chater captian because there are a lot of boating / water craft accidents in FL.

Archived