Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Kerry Slams His Own Country At Davos

Sarge

Yeah. When you call something that EVERY politician does "slamming his own country" being a traitor yeah, you've gone off the deep end. Its a ridiculous accusation and frankly, breaks the rules of the board for improper titles. Unless you want to concede that every politician ever has "slammed their own country." :doh:

I think he's worried that Mass is going to steal the wingnut trophy from him, and he's over-compensating.

:)

I'm the extremist wingnut? :laugh:

The mere fact that you don't recognize you live in your own little reality, speaks volumes about your own ability to discern truth.

But then again, keep doing what you are doing. Because the more times you are wrong, the more times you make a fool out of yourself, the more people will jump off the sinking ship and listen to our side. . . so in a rather ironic way, you are actually a great benefit to the democrats :) Keep up the good work Sarge we need ya!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah. When you call something that EVERY politician does "slamming his own country" being a traitor yeah, you've gone off the deep end. Its a ridiculous accusation and frankly, breaks the rules of the board for improper titles. Unless you want to concede that every politician ever has "slammed their own country." :doh:

Your point?

NAme the last politician that went outside the US and said **** like this. Better yet, name the last Republican that did this.

I'd have him arrested at the airport for sedition

The mere fact that you don't recognize you live in your own little reality, speaks volumes about your own ability to discern truth.

But then again, keep doing what you are doing. Because the more times you are wrong, the more times you make a fool out of yourself, the more people will jump off the sinking ship and listen to our side. . . so in a rather ironic way, you are actually a great benefit to the democrats :) Keep up the good work Sarge we need ya!!! :thumbsup:

To the credit of the left here, I note that not one of you have actually defended Kerry or his comments. Go a little overboard even for the libs here, did he?

I'd have him arrested at the airport for sedition

BULL***T!!!! You are so full of crap it oozes out your ears like a volcano spewing lava. . .

"President Clinton is once again releasing American military might on a foreign country with an ill-defined objective and no exit strategy. He has yet to tell the Congress how much this operation will cost. And he has not informed our nation's armed forces about how long they will be away from home. These strikes do not make for a sound foreign policy."

-Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA)

"No goal, no objective, not until we have those things and a compelling case is made, then I say, back out of it, because innocent people are going to die for nothing. That's why I'm against it."

-Sean Hannity, Fox News, 4/5/99

"American foreign policy is now one huge big mystery. Simply put, the administration is trying to lead the world with a feel-good foreign policy."

-Representative Tom Delay (R-TX)

"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they have a clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy."

-Karen Hughes, speaking on behalf of presidential candidate George W. Bush

For starters. . .

Why did they demoralize our brave men and women in uniform?

"I had doubts about the bombing campaign from the beginning...I didn't think we had done enough in the diplomatic area."

-Senator Trent Lott (R-MS)

"I'm on the Senate Intelligence Committee, so you can trust me and believe me when I say we're running out of cruise missles. I can't tell you exactly how many we have left, for security reasons, but we're almost out of cruise missles."

-Senator Inhofe (R-OK)

"I cannot support a failed foreign policy. History teaches us that it is often easier to make war than peace. This administration is just learning that lesson right now. The President began this mission with very vague objectives and lots of unanswered questions. A month later, these questions are still unanswered. There are no clarified rules of engagement. There is no timetable. There is no legitimate definition of victory. There is no contingency plan for mission creep. There is no clear funding program. There is no agenda to bolster our overextended military. There is no explanation defining what vital national interests are at stake. There was no strategic plan for war when the President started this thing, and there still is no plan today"

"I don't know that Milosevic will ever raise a white flag"

-Senator Don Nickles (R-OK)

Then you have this little gem by Hannity. . .

"Explain to the mothers and fathers of American servicemen that may come home in body bags why their son or daughter have to give up their life?"

-Sean Hannity, Fox News, 4/6/99

Frickin treasonous traitor!!! ARREST HIM SARGE FOR SEDITION!!!!!

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the President to explain to us what the exit strategy is."

-Governor George W. Bush (R-TX)

Read that one AGAIN, yes AGAIN :doh: :doh:

"This is President Clinton's war, and when he falls flat on his face, that's his problem."

-Senator Richard Lugar (R-IN)

"The two powers that have ICBMs that can reach the United States are Russia and China. Here we go in. We're taking on not just Milosevic. We can't just say, 'that little guy, we can whip him.' We have these two other powers that have missiles that can reach us, and we have zero defense thanks to this president."

-Senator James Inhofe (R-OK)

Bunch of Traitors, good thing they never passed through Sarge's airport because he would have arrested them :hammer:

"You can support the troops but not the president"

No you can't!!!! Frickin terrorist supporter Delay. . .

"My job as majority leader is be supportive of our troops, try to have input as decisions are made and to look at those decisions after they're made ... not to march in lock step with everything the president decides to do."

-Senator Trent Lott (R-MS)

For us to call this a victory and to commend the President of the United States as the Commander in Chief showing great leadership in Operation Allied Force is a farce"

Benedict Arnold anyone??? Gee Sarge must be REALLY pissed at Lott and Delay for saying actually questioning the operation!!!!

Bombing a sovereign nation for ill-defined reasons with vague objectives undermines the American stature in the world. The international respect and trust for America has diminished every time we casually let the bombs fly."

"Clinton's bombing campaign has caused all of these problems to explode"

Why did Delay Blame America? You going to arrest Delay Sarge?

"Once the bombing commenced, I think then Milosevic unleashed his forces, and then that's when the slaughtering and the massive ethnic cleansing really started"

-Senator Don Nickles (R-OK)

How about Nickles?

"These international war criminals were led by Gen. Wesley Clark ... who clicked his shiny heels for the commander-in-grief, Bill Clinton."

-Michael Savage

Savage calling OUR soldiers WAR CRIMINALS Sarge??? Where is the outrage???

What a pathetic joke your online persona is Sarge. You were thoroughly beat down with the ugly stick in this thread, no go off and tell us how you can't wait to see Trent Lott come through your airport so you can arrest him on sedition :doh: What a pathetic joke. . .

BULL***T!!!! You are so full of crap it oozes out your ears like a volcano spewing lava. . .

Quotes on Kosovo? :laugh: Don't make me laugh. A glorified pizza delivery mission. And aren't we still there, 12 years later? Where's the Dem outrage?

ANd I did say "outside" the country

Good try though

What I want to know is the difference between those quotes from Switzerland and 9/10ths of his campaign speeches during the 2004 election cycle.

He's said all along that our image was deteriorating from poor foreign policy.

Won't stop the righties from jumping up on their soapbox, though. I can understand that there's very little to be excited about from the right-wing perspective these days. Your beloved President has the lowest approval rating since Nixon, you supported a war that is universally viewed as the biggest US mistake since Vietnam, prominent leaders of your party have been forced to resign in disgrace (for a variety of reasons, some more scandalous than others), and the American people just handed you your ass on a platter in mid-term elections.

But yeah, let's round up the troops to assault John Kerry one more time. Maybe for your next trick, you'll bring up Monica Lewinsky... :D

Yep, Sarge, you are correct.

Not one Republican has a problem our country launching (and losing) an unprovoked war based on fictitious claims of self defense. (A war which may wind up costing us a war which was justified, and which the people supported.)

Thank you for pointing out the one issue on which the GOP maintains absolute, 100% agreement.

Or perhaps the Times recognizes Kerry's true importance?

Quotes on Kosovo? :laugh: Don't make me laugh. A glorified pizza delivery mission. And aren't we still there, 12 years later? Where's the Dem outrage?

Ahh, nice try to dodge and weave, but you were talking about what Kerry SAID were you not?

Try to address any of the quotes that you would arrest the person for sedition on Sarge. . .or better yet, ignore everything and hope nobody sees the hypocrisy in your post. . .I really don't think anyone is that ignorant. . .well, not entirely true, as we will see in a few min. . .

Ohhhh, more bashing from side to side.

I can feel the healthy progress manifesting itself tenfold in this thread.

Seriously man? There is no right-wing bashing in this thread. The only bashing going on is Sarge's ridiculous claim that Kerry is a traitor because he criticized Bush's foreign policy in Switzerland.

I mean come on, Spiff...even the right-wingers have to see that this thread is nuts. :doh:

And yet another post of yours pointing this out Spiff. . .which begs to ask this question? Why even bother posting if all you are going to do is point out posting is pointless? Isn't that an oxymoron in and of itself?

Seriously man? There is no right-wing bashing in this thread. The only bashing going on is Sarge's ridiculous claim that Kerry is a traitor because he criticized Bush's foreign policy in Switzerland.

I mean come on, Spiff...even the right-wingers have to see that this thread is nuts. :doh:

:laugh: Asking a righty to actually think??? Now there is a novel concept, but one which I really don't think will ever come to fruition. . .

Errr.... never mind.

And yet another post of yours pointing this out Spiff. . .which begs to ask this question? Why even bother posting if all you are going to do is point out posting is pointless? Isn't that an oxymoron in and of itself?

All I'd like to know from both of you is...how is arguing the same stuff every day make you feel better? Chom, do you really feel better about yourself when you argue with Sarge? It must feel like trying to throw a tennis ball through a brick wall.

Dunno...all you guys keep arguing and bashing the same points over and over again. I don't understand it. Jrock and Chommie, you're gonna be flaming libs at the end of the day. Sarge is gonna be a "nazi right wing loon" or whatever creative adjectives you can create to describe him.

And so what?

All I'd like to know from both of you is...how is arguing the same stuff every day make you feel better? Chom, do you really feel better about yourself when you argue with Sarge? It must feel like trying to throw a tennis ball through a brick wall.

Dunno...all you guys keep arguing and bashing the same points over and over again. I don't understand it. Jrock and Chommie, you're gonna be flaming libs at the end of the day. Sarge is gonna be a "nazi right wing loon" or whatever creative adjectives you can create to describe him.

And so what?

I try to stay away from these threads for the most part, but this one was just off the wall. :whoknows:

Archived