Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adrian Wilson vs. 66 inch hurdle

SkinsFanCU07

And you know this for a fact, I will NEVER underestimate ST's athletic abilities.

I am pretty sure, you sound as if you think that Sean's the best athlete in the world. THAT guy hurdled 66" that was friggin incredible.

As I said Sean "may" be a better safety but he can't do everything better than everybody in the world.

Even i'm a big ST fan and I have to say I've never seen any athlete jump that high, with the exception of Vince Carters Olympic Dunk over the 7'1 russian.

ST is a good safety, however he has alot of ground to make up for after this past year. People can say as much as they want about how he didn't have enough good players surrounding him but can we name more then maybe 1 or 2 players Adrian Wilson's played with on the cardinals defense that's considered an above average player?

Taylor had a bad year, was found out of position on a alot of plays and gave up the most TD's second only to Fred Thomas from NO. I don't care how crappy the rest of the Skins defense played a good enough player will still look like a STUD on a crap defense.

:2cents:

I'd love to see Wilson and Taylor combo in the pro bowls for years to come, only we can hope that Taylor elevates his level of play and shows us the true player we all know and love.

Gotta love how this turned into a Sean Taylor thread.

You can't mention any other safety on this board without hearing how much better Sean Taylor is.

For example I'm going to make a statement that I don't believe to actually be true and see if someone will bite on it.

I would take Gibril Wilson over Sean Taylor.

Archived