Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Olberman's worst person -1/9/07

Bonez3

Keith Olbermann is not a tool. He is one of the best journalists around, and he tells it like it is.

If our country had more people like Olbermann, Stephanie Miller, Michael Moore and Al Franken, then our country would be a better place.

THis would be funny ..................if it weren't so sad

so:

Kim Ill? = no

Jan. 15, 2003 - In the far north of North Korea, in remote locations not far from the borders with China and Russia, a gulag not unlike the worst labor camps built by Mao and Stalin in the last century holds some 200,000 men, women and children accused of political crimes

Darfur?

It is still happening. Nearly a year after all the usual alarms were sounded heralding the inferno engulfing Darfur, the fire is still raging. Last week, the day after we left Darfur, the killer Janjaweed militias, supported by the Sudanese government, launched an attack on a nearby village, reportedly killing more than 100 people.

Obermans worst person?

Tony Snow

Congradulations you have failed.

"If our country had more people like Olbermann, Stephanie Miller, Michael Moore and Al Franken, then our country would be a better place."

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahah

hah

ahahahaha

Congrats. You win funniest post of the year award.

Olberman is a great journalist. Stop it my belly hurts!!!!!!!

Dude all he does is spew all the left wing talking points. Nothing he says is his or original in any way, shape or form.

If he is such a great journalist how come his ratings stink? He always picks O'Reilly as his worst person of the day because he is jealous of how O'Reilly whips him in the ratings. Day after day after day.

Olberman has that "smartest person in the room" personality that drives me away. he knows better then all of you and he talks down to his viewers.

Olberman is a great journalist. Stop it my belly hurts!!!!!!!

Dude all he does is spew all the left wing talking points. Nothing he says is his or original in any way, shape or form.

If he is such a great journalist how come his ratings stink? He always picks O'Reilly as his worst person of the day because he is jealous of how O'Reilly whips him in the ratings. Day after day after day.

Olberman has that "smartest person in the room" personality that drives me away. he knows better then all of you and he talks down to his viewers.

Bill O'Reilly is not a real journalist. He's a right-wing fascist thug who blames Democrats for everything.

"If our country had more people like Olbermann, Stephanie Miller, Michael Moore and Al Franken, then our country would be a better place."

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahah

hah

ahahahaha

Congrats. You win funniest post of the year award.

:rotflmao: I knew you would get a kick out his post. The ridiculous thing is that he believes it. LApunkrocker, see those two things between your legs? You may remove them. You don't deserve 'em. :D J/K

:laugh: You're right. We'd be three steps from utopia by now. No matter where you fall on the political spectrum, there's no way you can be serious. Except for the fact that I know you're serious, which makes the matter that much sadder for the Mad Hatter of Political natter...ing.

I guess "The truth shall set you free" cliche escapes you as well Ghost.

I would expect the typical BS stuff from Sarge, but you seem to be all to willing to give a pass to the right yet crucify the left. I used to think you were above it, but alas, I guess I was wrong.

What the hell kinda standard is that where you anticipate lies. Not American IMO. Can't we just stand up and look ourselves in the mirror. This whole country is becoming increasingly hard to defend.
My point was that we accepted a position that will spin lies, regardless of the administration. That's exactly what you're sayin is going on, but seem unaffected by it. Ala 'doing his/her job'- it should be nobody's job to be a professional liar.

You actually think this was better than it is now? JFK was screwing a movie star and it wasn't news back then. We are at a time in our country that the President can't just lie and get away with it anymore. "Read my lips: no new taxes" "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinski" kind of paved the way for Bush Duece & Co. having to actually watch what they say because if they ever get caught in a lie, people will never let it go.

Oberman voices another opininon and all these brain washed, misguided American patriots don't like it. Who is a better journalist? psycho Oriley, hahaha, spin man Hannity, another joke, oh wait a real credit to the media hypocrite drug addict Rush HAHAHAHAHAH.

Yes, yes, and yes. Any more brainbusters?

You actually think this was better than it is now? JFK was screwing a movie star and it wasn't news back then. We are at a time in our country that the President can't just lie and get away with it anymore. "Read my lips: no new taxes" "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinski" kind of paved the way for Bush Duece & Co. having to actually watch what they say because if they ever get caught in a lie, people will never let it go.

I see your point, I don't suppose it was ever perfect. But, off the heels of the President's speech tonite, I do take some solace in that he admitted that the problems that arised in Iraq were his fault.

I just wont go along and accept that lies will become standard of office. If we do that we are all treasonous.

Archived