Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Need Your Help!!!! :)

Number5

Set the b_ngs, dutches, and beers down (at least until you read this!)

I just got a phone call from my father (a Regional T-Mobile Manager) who informs me that he got our annual Eagles tickets today. Of course the game is tommorrow, but here is the problem, it's in the Linc's T-Mobile suite. Those who know me know that I work for Cingular....

So the question is...do I go our not? Do I watch my beloved Eagles in a suite full of my jobs competition or do I stay at home and watch it? Seems like an easy choice, but if you know the cell phone industry, it really isn't...

Fellas, your opinions please......

I just got a phone call from my father (a Regional T-Mobile Manager) who informs me that he got our annual Eagles tickets today. Of course the game is tommorrow, but here is the problem, it's in the Linc's T-Mobile suite. Those who know me know that I work for Cingular....

So the question is...do I go our not? Do I watch my beloved Eagles in a suite full of my jobs competition or do I stay at home and watch it? Seems like an easy choice, but if you know the cell phone industry, it really isn't...

You go with a T Mobile shirt on, chant I love t mobile and high five everyone while watching the game! :cheers:

"cough, cough" alright I sat the binger down now what are we talking about, oh yea um **** dude I would go to the suite and just have some fun man. Make sure you dont get hammered and start **** with the competition or slip up and let them now who you work for. Do what you want to do man who cares if its the competition, like jerrys ford says, let the competition beware.

Just don't talk shop. Talk only Eagles. If it comes up, you don't have to be apologetic about your company, just don't bring it up. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. You have to go, N5. Go.

Thank you my brothers.....I got a joke though.

So my mother calls my cell phone and says, "So Kenneth, your father got you tickets to the game tommorrow. I need you to do me a favor." So I asked her what the favor was. Her EXACT WORDS WERE...."Since my teams season sucked, I would be so proud of you if you wore the Sean Taylor jersey I have. It would make me so happy." I told her, "Ma, I'm going to an Eagles game, I'm an Eagles fan. That's being a traitor to the cause, plus it's New Year's Eve....I'd get killed." She paused for a second and said, "You're right, they would probably kill you.....could you talk your father into wearing it then?"

Gotta love Mrs. Guy!

Wear a paper bag over your head...no one will recognize you.

Archived