Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2006 "The Year Of The EmoChatKids" - a look back

unsonny

:rotflmao: @ kevinklein's pic. I think he's had a haircut since then, but that pic will live on. You 'da man unsonny.

EDIT: Right after I posted, I seen where you added more. kevinklein with his two girlfriends is hilarious! And the "internet post whores" has tears running down my face. Great thread!

<---- Living proof that you CAN recover from the AHFB if you're truly committed to it.

Step #1: Realize that the AHFB is a problem.

Step #2: Realize you've been contributing to that problem.

Step #3: Be told by Major Harris in a PM that "no one respects you anymore."

Step #4: Denial. Tell Major Harris to **** off.

Step #5: Realize that Major Harris was right.

Step #6: Quit posting in the AHFB.

Step #7: Make it a side-goal to end the "neverending story thread," also frequented by the EmoChat Kids.

Step #8: Consider rejoining the AHFB, y'know, for the Auburn swimmer girl and the cute little Asian chick.

Step #9: Realize that most girls can swim, and that there are more Asian girls on the planet than any other kind.

Step #10: Quit the AHFB for good. Give up the lame-azz Sir Hogsalot gimmick and the dream of joining the 4C.

Step #11: Tell those DTC *****es that, "no, I'm not 'technically a free agent.'"

Step #12: Unchain meetST from my furnace, so everyone else can stop wondering what ever happened to her........Or not. ;)

<---- Living proof that you CAN recover from the AHFB if you're truly committed to it.

Step #1: Realize that the AHFB is a problem.

Step #2: Realize you've been contributing to that problem.

Step #3: Be told by Major Harris in a PM that "no one respects you anymore."

Step #4: Denial. Tell Major Harris to **** off.

Step #5: Realize that Major Harris was right.

Step #6: Quit posting in the AHFB.

Step #7: Make it a side-goal to end the "neverending story thread," also frequented by the EmoChat Kids.

Step #8: Consider rejoining the AHFB, y'know, for the Auburn swimmer girl and the cute little Asian chick.

Step #9: Realize that most girls can swim, and that there are more Asian girls on the planet than any other kind.

Step #10: Quit the AHFB for good. Give up the lame-azz Sir Hogsalot gimmick and the dream of joining the 4C.

Step #11: Tell those DTC *****es that, "no, I'm not 'technically a free agent.'"

Step #12: Unchain meetST from my furnace, so everyone else can stop wondering what ever happened to her........Or not. ;)

i was like your AA sponsor....i had been through it before you, i just helped you along. you had to do it on your own. it had to be of your own volition, YOU wanted to change, and YOU did. :applause:

ps. did i really say no one respected you? damn that's rough. :laugh:

i was like your AA sponsor....i had been through it before you, i just helped you along. you had to do it on your own. it had to be of your own volition, YOU wanted to change, and YOU did. :applause:

Since when are you my Adam Archuleta sponsor? Ain't no 12-step program in the world gonna sell me on that *****. :laugh:

ps. did i really say no one respected you? damn that's rough. :laugh:

I might've paraphrased a little, but just a little. ;)

It was tough love, Maj. Not only have I forgiven you, I realize it wouldn't have been possible without you. *sniff sniff*

Archived