Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Place To Watch A Redskins Game Here In Las Vegas!!!!!!

pR0JEkT 21

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up this place I have been going to for about half the season, its the only Redskins bar here in town and boy do they know how to party..its called Jackson's...plus we can't forget about the great food they serve to. So if you are here in Las Vegas between the months of September and January check out Jackson's!!!!!! Last thing, got to admit the chick on the front of this menu is pretty freakin' HOT! ;)

Sorry I am having trouble getting these pics uploaded to this thread anyone here willing to help me attch them to here please...? :(

Think I figured it out!!!!!!!

stu3.png

menupage1zz1.png

menupage2ut4.png

beerspecialsry9.png

Thank god there is one place to go. I've heard about it, but never ventured out that way. That is definitely something I need to look into. So the food's good, huh?
Yep, the food is awsome...you can order a huge thing of Nachos for 8 bucks and its so big it can feed at least 4 people with no worries, 2 dollars on all draft beers in a special Redskins cup as well and if you want a bucket of MGD for 6 of them its 10 bucks!!!! :D

So I guess I have 2 weeks to get down there! I'm the only Skins fan I know so going solo isn't a problem?
No problem at all, I went solo myself a couple of times as well so no worries there and I finally posted up that menu so check it out, the Redskin Burger is the best on there I think! :D

Sweet thanks for the heads up. I'm going to be in Vegas over New Year's and needed a place to watch the game on the 30th. Where is this in relation to say the MGM Grand?
You would actually take Tropicana west all the way to Jones then turn right and go until you hit Flamingo, when you run Flamingo just pass the light and it will be right there on the right! :)

So I guess I have 2 weeks to get down there! I'm the only Skins fan I know so going solo isn't a problem?

Won't make it this weekend due to it being Christmas Eve but next Sunday I'm all over it. You guys down? It would be cool to meet a few ES'ers out here in Vegas. We can have our own Tailgate inside where it's warm with someone else cooking the food.

Kind of off the subject but I ate at the best BBQ, hell the best restaurant since arriving to Vegas a year ago. It's called Lucilles (sp) off of Green Valley in The District. Wow, fried green tomato's, collard greens, BBQ sammich and the best sweet tean west of the Mississippi. If you guys haven't had been there you've got to check it out. :cheers:

• 1 year later...
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up this place I have been going to for about half the season, its the only Redskins bar here in town and boy do they know how to party..its called Jackson's...plus we can't forget about the great food they serve to. So if you are here in Las Vegas between the months of September and January check out Jackson's!!!!!! Last thing, got to admit the chick on the front of this menu is pretty freakin' HOT! ;)

Sorry I am having trouble getting these pics uploaded to this thread anyone here willing to help me attch them to here please...? :(

Think I figured it out!!!!!!!

stu3.png

menupage1zz1.png

menupage2ut4.png

beerspecialsry9.png

Check out the 3rd menu down, there's the Sean Taylor Burger..boy am I going to miss those! I was going through my box of stuff cause I moved and I found the menu from Jackson's that I posted on here for everyone awhile back!

R.I.P #21! :(

Archived