TK

Chances are you've been merged into one of the following threads:

QB Thread

Offense Thread - NON QB

Defense Thread

Special Teams Thread

Coaching Thread

GM/Ownership/Front Office Thread

Why? Because you're cluttering cluttering the board. And you may have found yourself in the No New Threads group. So before you go screaming "nazi mods" or "censorship" or some other nonsense, check yourself & right click on your user name, go to Find Posts By User & I'll bet you'll find yourself in one of the above listed threads, or merged into either the game thread or Art's Post Game Thread.

If you need a visual aid, see the ES P.S.A. found HERE. :)

And for those in the NNT group who are wondering how to get out of it. You know how to get of it? You PM me with the thread link that landed you in the group. And say "My bad. I didn't search/look at the first page before posting my thread. It won't happen again." Or something to that effect. Basiclly, show us you know you messed up, where you messed up, & apologize for it. It's that simple.

Instead, I get PMs like this:

"Why no new threads?"

Don't be that guy. :secret:That guy gets ignored.

i'm not posting here any more. this is retarded. someone's on a power trip.

Power? :laugh: It's a short trip then. ;)

And no, "this" isn't retarded. "Retarded" is something else, entirely. But what is ridiculous (JIMO) is not being able to follow simple instructions posted over and over again on a subject, or failing repeatedly abide by a simple agreement made when you register: to read, learn, and follow the forum rules. And to endlessly***** about being held responsible for poopin your own pants, simultaneously demanding some one else wipe and change you---with an attitude, no less. To me, that stuff is ridiculous. Fortunately, those who are like that are not the majority, and they stand out to everyone who's not like that. :)

And for those in the NNT group who are wondering how to get out of it. You know how to get of it? You PM me with the thread link that landed you in the group. And say "My bad. I didn't search/look at the first page before posting my thread. It won't happen again." Or something to that effect. Basiclly, show us you know you messed up, where you messed up, & apologize for it. It's that simple.

Ok...I'm sorry. I don't know what thread put me on NNT...I've only made 1 or 2 of them. So can you please take me off the list? I think its great to funnel stuff so the board isn't cluttered so can you PLEEASE Take me off it.

Ok...I'm sorry. I don't know what thread put me on NNT...I've only made 1 or 2 of them. So can you please take me off the list? I think its great to funnel stuff so the board isn't cluttered so can you PLEEASE Take me off it.

OK. One more time. It was easy to find out what thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3291451&postcount=10

This is the part you are supposed to figure out yourself so you won't make the same mistake. It took me less than 30 seconds to do this. You just find the last threads you started and ask yourself "what existing thread should this thought have gone into?"

If the thought is truly worthy of a new topic, fine, it's left alone just like a couple today. On game day there are "group" threads on generic topics to post in, plus a general game thread, so that people aren't starting 500 new threads in an hour and thus NO conversations are able to take place.

Now every mod here has done/explained in open fourm what I just have done here a thousand times. Not to mention the countless PM's we get. People NEED to start looking after themselves like they wear big pants, and start thinking just a little bit about what they are doing. It matters. It's the diff between a great board and one that sucks for the vast majority of posters. Thank you.

OK. One more time. It was easy to find out what thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3291451&postcount=10

This is the poart you are supposed to figure out so you won't make the same mistake., It took me less than 30 seconds. You find the last threads you started and ask yourself "what existing thread should this thought have gone?" If the thought was truly worthy of a new topic, fine. On game day there are "group" thread so that people aren't starting 5oo new threads in an hour and NO conversations take place.

Now every mod here has done what I just have done here a thoudand times. People NEED to start looking after themselves like they wear big pants and start thinking just a little bit about what they are doing. It matters. It's the diff between a great board and one that sucks for the vast majority of posters. Thank you.

You know what. You are a major jerk and should be fired from your job. Damn..I'm no forum expert. I looked to my profile and only found 3 posts..none of which were the post that got me NNTd. How dare you treat people like this....and I'm sure you'll remove this post but there is absolutely no reason for you to act like that. Here's one for you: Take that 30 seconds to learn something about people skills...it might help you be a little kinder.

You know what. You are a major jerk and should be fired from your job. Damn..I'm no forum expert. I looked to my profile and only found 3 posts..none of which were the post that got me NNTd. How dare you treat people like this....and I'm sure you'll remove this post but there is absolutely no reason for you to act like that. Here's one for you: Take that 30 seconds to learn something about people skills...it might help you be a little kinder.

You'd be amazed to know more about my "people skills", professionally speaking :laugh:

And your being "sure" your post will be removed is about as off-target as everything else you're saying here. :(

My God, dude, I was just explaining it for the whole group that keeps getting stuck on this topic, not just you, and putting a litle tongue-in-cheek in it. And I took you off the NNT setting as I did it and you still ***** me out. :laugh: :laugh:

You were taken off the group! :laugh:

Wow, ya can't make this ish up. :laugh:

As far as getting "fired", I'd have be getting paid first, and they have already told me there's no getting away from their clutches once they've asked you aboard so we're both doomed. :(

Call the waaambulance.

Please. Is it THAT hard for you to comprehend the words here in the original post? Or even the rules that you agreed to when you registered your account here? Guess what. Your post won't be removed, but you will be. Purge > you.

Hey was busy doing the holiday stuff today..caught the game of course, then decided to come on over and check out what was new here on ES....................

UH,,,,nevermind....:doh: :rolleyes:

P.S. Blondie...I dont think you should be able to use the "Blonde" thing when you decide its ok...either it applies or it doesnt! :silly:;)

:rolleyes: i think we have a personification of the problem right here. people skills must escape you as well. treating and responding the way you did to jumbo is not good PS. treating authority with respect will nine times out of ten at least get them to listen to you. thats my two cents, not that it matters.

Apologies to Queen

Another one bites the dust

And another one's gone

And another one's gone

Another one bites the dust

And you're different to everyone else because .....?

IMO, it's a privilege to be a part of the ES family, and I appreciate the work the mods do, but when someone comes along and thinks it's their right to be able to post whatever they want, when they want, then they will feel the wrath of the mods and have you'll get no sympathy from me.

Archived