Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's have some fun! Predict the final score against the Aints!

Bozman777

Saints 34

Skins 10

And the future looks no better...we have mortgaged our future and Gibbs is to blame.

Actually the the purpose of this thread was to lighten the mood a little. I guess I failed. Anyway I still think we are gonna win and screw the playoff picture up. That's what I am hoping for!

I will say: New Orleans 28 Washington 14

I just think the Saints are too good and have so much more to play for than us to pick my beloved Skins. Brees will go 22-31 276 yards 2 TD 0 INT...Bush will have 67 yards rushing, 34 receiving with one TD. As for the Skins, Campbell will have another mediocre day. This is probably the most hostile crowd he will see this year and I have to suspect he won't play that well. I feel that if NO can make Romo sits to pee look as bad as they did that Campbell likely isn't to have much success. I say Campbell goes 17-36 163 yards 0 TD 2 INT. Betts will rush for 74 yards with a score.

Actually the the purpose of this thread was to lighten the mood a little. I guess I failed. Anyway I still think we are gonna win and screw the playoff picture up. That's what I am hoping for!
I'd like to win this game as well but really have no ill will towards the Saints in fact I'll probably root for them come play-off time lord knows that city needs something to cheer about. Any way Skins 24 Saints 21 Overtime victory for Skins.

The saints will put up 40+ on our D... anyone see what they did to Dallas' D???? And they have a better defense and are in the playoff race, could have put some space between them and the Giants/Eagles and the Saints still put 40+ points up.

This is going to be ugly!!!

But my heart still says there a chance

42 Saints - 45 Skins

Archived