Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Thread

TK

get rid of this loser Gibbs and saunders now!. 3rd and 9 and they throw a short slant to TE cooley? oh , what is this world coming to!

tell me that aint the worst freaking call possible. i mean we are so predictable running 1st and 2nd , albeit, betts is running well but then 3rd and long situation and u call that play ? un fereaking belieavable!

get the freaking outta here dude! nice way to use your young QB!

Guest Gichin13

I like everyone keying on 2 and 6 being a running down ... can we ever run a play action? It seems like that would be the time to pass to me.

Did Al Saunders really just call an quick slant to cooley on 3 and 6....that was the worst playcall I've seen all year. It shows as well, with a pick6

Have you been watchin' the play calling this season? If so, you would recognize a Sanders blooper - again - again -again = Sanders go back to KC.

Yep. When everyone was blaming Brunell and saying that he was the reason we were terrible, I kept saying it was Saunders. When Campbell came in, it showed that he was the problem because the playcalling didn't change at all and we still suffered. People complained that Joe Gibbs offense was antiquated, but this offense is antiquated and stupid.

Yep. When everyone was blaming Brunell and saying that he was the reason we were terrible, I kept saying it was Saunders. When Campbell came in, it showed that he was the problem because the playcalling didn't change at all and we still suffered. People complained that Joe Gibbs offense was antiquated, but this offense is antiquated and stupid.

yeah dude, saunder/gibbs calling has been bad but are u bind? do u not see the difference between campbell and brunell? one doesnt stay in the pocket, freaks out, runs horizontally then throws the ball to the sideline. one does not. u do the math. while we are talking about mathatics, one is 36 and the other is 24. do the math.

here we go again. why in the hell did u waste a tmie out then not go for it. u freaking idiot. i just dont get this guy. we are down and u waste a time out just so u can send out the field goal unit? oh my freaking GOD! It just shows where this guy GIbbs is at at this point of his career. he is always one step behind. he shouldve thought of what to do if he doesnt get the 3rd down before the actual 3rd down was over. instead he calls a time out to send the field goal unit. Unreal!

Have we passed on 1st down today at all. its always freaking run on 1st down. lord, get these coaching staff out of here. GO back to nascar GIbbs!

here is the problem. we are down 21-6 and its the 3rd qt. we drive down the field wasting 5 minutes off the clock and we settle for a FG. where is the sense of urgency. sure, its still too early to go away from the running game but knowing this team with a bad defense, we are not gonna be able to stop the opposing offense. use ur head GIbbs. how about this. just go back to nascar.

Any other staff in the league would have been fired by now. I love Gibbs as a person, but he needs to go as a coach. Please Joe, don't flush this franchise any farther down the toilet. Take all your clowns with you and hit the road. I stopped watching the game before the pick 6. After the eagles D caught, I turned off the TV and trhew the remote. This suck ass team is not worth my time. The coaches and their looser ass quarterback can go waste someone else's time. I hope this team gets beat 50-9. I hope they get thrashed the rest of their games. Whatever it takes to get Joe and Danny out of town. I hope they loose for 10 years straight until Synder starts loosing money and gives up. He is the curse that plagues this franchise. The hell with this crap.

u see why Gibbs is a ****tty coach? instead of going for the TD when it was 1st and goal. ball on eagles 3 yard line. he settle for a field goal when infact, he knows we have the dead last defense in the NFL. coaches needs to realize stuff like this. just sad. really sad. GO BACK TO NASCAR DUDE and take everyone with u.

even the announcer said it. Play calling killed us. GIbbS> u look confused on the sideline week after week. grow some freaking balls dude. u wasted that one timeout as well sending out the field goal unit. u suck dude. coaches lost this game.

its been 3 YRS AND THIS GUY GIBBS STILLL LOOKS CONFUSED OUT THERE. THIS GUY IS A JOKE.

PLAYING SO CONSERVATIVELY TRYING TO WIN MEANINGLESS GAMES AND STILL LOSE. AT LEAST GROW SOME BALLS AND LOSE TAKING SHOTS, CHANCES.

GIVE IT UP DUDE. GO BACK TO NASCAR.

Archived