Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Thread

TK

Gibbs didnt blow the game. He didnt call that final red zone plays and he didnt tell JC to throw a pick for a td.

is this freaking dude for real? first of all, it was 3rd and long and they call a short slant to OUR TE. the ball was thrown perfectly and cooley just blew it u moron. the fact that u are making a big deal of that INT shows u know nothing when in fact u should wondering about the poor play calling by GIbbs and saunders. they called a freaking short slant to now our WR but TE colley. it was 3rd and 9 and gibbs/saunders called a short slant. what part of that did u not understand? get the foook outta here man.

If there was a ****ing idiot Olympics, Al Saunders would win gold. What kinda dumbass calls were those on the goal line? This is like the third time this year I've been compelled to write Danny a letter asking if I can be hired as like "Goal line playcaller" to relieve Al of his duties. I swear to God our coaching has cost us at least 3 or 4 games this year. This is just ****ing ridiculous. FIRE AL SAUNDERS.

I don't think Gibbs needs to go.....I think he needs to take back control of the offense. When he is calling the plays, he is in control and knows what's goin on. But now, he has Saunders in contol, and Saunders doesn't have a clue.....if Joe is in control of the offense, we never end up with 12 men in the huddle, because he would know what the hell is going on .Biggest mistake he ever made giving up control of the O.

I don't think Gibbs needs to go.....I think he needs to take back control of the offense. When he is calling the plays, he is in control and knows what's goin on. But now, he has Saunders in contol, and Saunders doesn't have a clue.....if Joe is in control of the offense, we never end up with 12 men in the huddle, because he would know what the hell is going on .Biggest mistake he ever made giving up control of the O.

Kicking Fieldgoals and playing "not to lose" when your down = Gibbs M.O

I dont know why, but I think Gibbs has a bigger hand in the offensive playcalling than most people think.

Has anybody took the time to realize that the team is laying down, making money off of us fans and Las vegas at the same time. I would have never questioned that years ago but I really think that this is becoming a money rip off. I think that they are crooks.

Gibbs is a great leader. He's also one of the worst football coaches I've ever seen. I don't care what he did 20 years ago. He is drowning in the modern NFL. His efforts to coach this team over the past 3 years have been a disaster. He makes the same dumb play-calls and clock management decisions week in and week out

christ. listening to GIbbs post game interview and same **** over and over again.

i thought we faught our guts out. we played hard..... then he says , we need to cut down on turnovers. .... how about u retire or change the system. make better play calls. learn to manage time. learn when not to call timeouts. learn not to waste time out. stop sending out 12 men in the huddle. i mean this guy sounds like freaking BRunELL.

it was a smart thing to do....we palyed hard. faught our guts out..... get lost man!

Hey everyone, we couldn't punch it in because Rabach was injured. DUH, Coach Gibbs just let this be known.

end sarcasm

Unbelievable, pretty much placing the blame on not punching it in due to not having Rabach.

gibbs is like brunell. guys is annoying and im getting sick of hearing his retarded ass post game interviews. the guy is done. go back to nascar!

he just said " we didnt want to have a losing record.."

oh now the truth comes out. or better yet, how the hell are u gonna not have a losing record when u play conservatively and keep making bad calls one after another.

ulll never win games with that mentality.

Archived