Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Thread

TK

What a ****in IDIOT!!!!

Thats right dumbazz! Lets all just sit and enjoy the ****ups runnin the BEST group of players down the ****in drain! If this coaching staff stays, how many players demand trades?

You do whatever you wish.

Preferably just go away.

However I will still support my team.

P.S. Don't come back when things get better.

If the players want to leave so be it.

That's part of the problem anyway.

NO PLAYMAKERS

Electing to kick field goals isn't what killed us. The field goals helped put us in a position to take the lead with a touchdown. What killed us was the 1st and Goal at the 3 when we decided to get cute. After Campbell ran for the first down, the recipe should have been simple: Pound the ball four straight times and get into the endzone. I don't care if it's Betts or Duckett. Just pound it in.

Even the Philly fans are mystified by this. From an Eagle message board:

"Campbell gets that inside the 5, how the hell do you not run Betts there into the End Zone with a D gasping for air? Wow, was that bad coaching."

The timeouts is not what cost us the game today.The growing pains of a young q.b. Campell throwing two picks today is what cost us big time.I just can't believe people can't see what is starting to develop in front of them.The way Campell bounced back in the second half and did not fold and let us back into the game I thought was great.I loved that we dominated the time of possession and ran the football all over the eagles.Everthing is a big growing pain right now and things will get better next season.The one thing I'm hoping for is some new faces on defense and the corner being the number one spot because carlos rodgers sucks!!!

Joe gibbs, G williams and A saunders and all the rest of our OVER COACHED team can go. Im tired of seeing the clock tick down to the last second on the play clock debating on going for it just to call a time out and kick a field goal. The players we have are JUST FINE! Springs has made some mistakes and AA.. well I wont even go there. Gibbs wasted yet another time out and that is what I trueley feel cost us the game. Along with any other games and Saunders can take that 700+ playbook and BOUNCE. J Campbell is a rookie and has made some mistakes, mistakes he should have been making WEEKS ago and we might be making progress. We have the the HIGHEST PAID COACHING STAFF and the WORST RECORD as far as I am concerned. Come on, look at our offense, WHO CAN REALISTICLY MATCH UP MAN ON MAN?? If they can the CAMPBELL will RUN for 10+ yards. We have Betts run for ALMOST 200 YARD!!!!!!!!!! AND WE LOST!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

Where do I sign up for a tryout?

How do you figure? If this was anyone but Gibbs, you'd be calling for his head as well. I LOVE Joe Gibbs. I appreciate everything he did. But, that was 14 years ago. The NFL has changed and he hasn't. He is making too many mistakes. He's had 3 years and still can't manage the clock. How many years of sticking by him would it take for him to get some GUTS? Geez man, face the facts. I don't like it either, but it's the truth. He set this franchise back. We have a talented enough offense that we should have easily won the last 2 games. He can't do anything right anymore. Why? I have no idea, but he's lost it. He and his horrible staff need to leave. He WILL NOT turn this around. Even if he goes 10-6 next year and looses in the first round, that will not be turning it around. Superbowl is what turns a franchise around. 5 or 6 good years ina row would be nice. Any coach in pro football could have the same record right now. I bet most would have this team with at least 6 wins by now.

Look at the difference between the first run and now.

The team back then was not in as bad shape as when he took over second time. If superbowl is only thing that turns a team around then there are alot

of teams in the same situation as us. How many teams have been a real threat for sb run in the last 10 years? Only one I can think of is New England.

With this team with Gibbs we should have at least 6 -7 wins anyway.

Archived