Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Thread

TK

And another thing, when Saunders was in KC, they had 5 bums at WR and they still somehow found a way to call 4-5 WR sets. I dont think I saw one of those this game.

Pathetic.

How do you expect to consistently get 5-10+ yard passes with 2 WR's out there?

no ****! wasnt the buzz when saunders was aigned that he was gonna show lot of 4 wideout schemes?

****ing pathetic.

Man, ya'll suck. What happened to loyalty? It's a two way street, support your team even if they make bad calls, or suck. Whether or not you believe your team is serving you well, support them.

I believe it was Kennedy that said "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"

Same thing applies ot the Skins.

I'd have hated to see this board during the Spurrier years, how many heads would be called for then?

Man, ya'll suck. What happened to loyalty? It's a two way street, support your team even if they make bad calls, or suck. Whether or not you believe your team is serving you well, support them.

I believe it was Kennedy that said "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"

I'd have hated to see this board during the Spurrier years, how many heads would be called for then?

our team is serving us well? thats the biggest crock of **** I have ever heard. We have gone through 15 years of constant losing seasons. How is that serving us well. This organization is turning into the laughing stock of the NFL. Gibbs isnt the answer, and we need changes.

Gibbs is nothing anymore. NOTHING. no reason to keep him around just because of his name. He is nothing more than joe paterno, only on the sideline to be a figure of what an organization is SUPPOSED to be

You really can't fault the coaches for any of the FGs they took. They all made sense considering the circumstances, and without those fieldgoals we wouldn't even have been in the game.

What you can fault them for is the gutless effort in the redzone to end the game. Once again our play calling gets too ****ing cute. This is run, run, run, run ALL the ****ing way.

Absolutely mindboggling.

always a poster or two like this guy. hey, its his right. what are u gonna do!

the highest paid team playing liek the worst team in the NFL and we should support them? highest paid coaching staff.... these overpaid players and coaches.....supppoort them? these players and coaches are basically stealing money yo!

It is in everyone's right to criticize a product being sold to us. You cannot simply stand for sub par performances and not voice your opinion. If you just let the cards fall where they may, you may never see change. And my friend, change is required here. We are on pace for a 5-11 season. It's an exact reverse from where EVERYONE thought we'd be. If you are a Skins fan, it's your job now to call out the issues with the hopes they can be changed.

Attention all you disrespecting so called fans of this team.

WE are all tired of losing,blowing games,etc. But our best chances to get this thing

turned around for the better is to STAND BY OUR TEAM AND OUR COACHES.

No I don't agree with the playcalling at times but who else realistically can take this team back to the Superbowl other than Gibbs? Name a coach you'd rather have.

It will get better. The coaches do not like to lose. The players do not like to lose. The owner surely does not like to lose. Most of all the fans do not either.

Hail to the Redskins :helmet: :2cents:

Screw loyalty. I love Joe Gibbs the Christian man, but as a coach, he has lost it. Please retire Joe. Don't kill this franchise with your lack of guts and heart anymore. Let a MAN take this team over. We are, without a doubt, the worst franchise in football. We pay millions to get our asses handed to us by JEFF GARCIA! That's right folks, even back ups and rookies beat the skins. Put a bullet in this franchises head.

I don't think that I have ever openly critized Gibbs, but today I noticed something that just pushed me over the edge.

Joe Gibbs does not call the plays. His job is to manage the game and make the big decisions. With that in mind, how does he not know before hand that we are in 3 or 4 down territory? He called a timeout to kick a field goal, which I believe was the correct call but why do you need to burn a timeout to know that?

When the team is entering the red zone, Joe should already know if it's 3 or 4 down territory. That's his job right? What else is he doing?

In the end, the lack of timeouts may have cost us the game. It is frustrating.

WE are all tired of losing,blowing games,etc. But our best chances to get this thing

No I don't agree with the playcalling at times but who else realistically can take this team back to the Superbowl other than Gibbs? Name a coach you'd rather have.

It will get better. The coaches do not like to lose. The players do not like to lose. The owner surely does not like to lose. Most of all the fans do not either.

Hail to the Redskins :helmet: :2cents:

What a ****in IDIOT!!!!

Thats right dumbazz! Lets all just sit and enjoy the ****ups runnin the BEST group of players down the ****in drain! If this coaching staff stays, how many players demand trades?

I don't think that I have ever openly critized Gibbs, but today I noticed something that just pushed me over the edge.

Joe Gibbs does not call the plays. His job is to manage the game and make the big decisions. With that in mind, how does he not know before hand that we are in 3 or 4 down territory? He called a timeout to kick a field goal, which I believe was the correct call but why do you need to burn a timeout to know that?

When the team is entering the red zone, Joe should already know if it's 3 or 4 down territory. That's his job right? What else is he doing?

In the end, the lack of timeouts may have cost us the game. It is frustrating.

We could have had 4 timeouts at the end. The defense folded.

so called fans

woah there timmie ... i have been a fan AT LEAST as long as you have.

there have been players i did not like, though i liked the team

there have been coaches i did not like, though i liked the team

there have been times i was elated and i liked the team

there have been times (TOO MANY LATELY) that i was angered and i still liked the team

When things to terribly wrong for a very long time (excluding ONE YEAR) it is hard to not get upset about it. this does NOT mean .. let me repeat for you .. this does NOT mean we are not fans ...

How do you figure? If this was anyone but Gibbs, you'd be calling for his head as well. I LOVE Joe Gibbs. I appreciate everything he did. But, that was 14 years ago. The NFL has changed and he hasn't. He is making too many mistakes. He's had 3 years and still can't manage the clock. How many years of sticking by him would it take for him to get some GUTS? Geez man, face the facts. I don't like it either, but it's the truth. He set this franchise back. We have a talented enough offense that we should have easily won the last 2 games. He can't do anything right anymore. Why? I have no idea, but he's lost it. He and his horrible staff need to leave. He WILL NOT turn this around. Even if he goes 10-6 next year and looses in the first round, that will not be turning it around. Superbowl is what turns a franchise around. 5 or 6 good years ina row would be nice. Any coach in pro football could have the same record right now. I bet most would have this team with at least 6 wins by now.

How do you figure? If this was anyone but Gibbs, you'd be calling for his head as well. I LOVE Joe Gibbs. I appreciate everything he did. But, that was 14 years ago. The NFL has changed and he hasn't. He is making too many mistakes. He's had 3 years and still can't manage the clock. How many years of sticking by him would it take for him to get some GUTS? Geez man, face the facts. I don't like it either, but it's the truth. He set this franchise back. We have a talented enough offense that we should have easily won the last 2 games. He can't do anything right anymore. Why? I have no idea, but he's lost it. He and his horrible staff need to leave. He WILL NOT turn this around. Even if he goes 10-6 next year and looses in the first round, that will not be turning it around. Superbowl is what turns a franchise around. 5 or 6 good years ina row would be nice. Any coach in pro football could have the same record right now. I bet most would have this team with at least 6 wins by now.

Then go away. Easy solution for a simple mind!

This thread sucks...To negative, all of these bad calls and bad plays come partly from having players not experienced in this offense, a young QB, and lack of execution...

The only problem I had w/the play calling today was that whenever we run Duckett we run him sideways instead of straight ahead(ala the 1st and goal from the 3 play)...

THe only knock I have on Gibbs is that he is indecisive at times in what he wants to do...

Archived